Chapter 72

A.N
Before you start put your headphones on and listen to One Direction- Strong ❤
This song really adds to the emotions ur gonna feel in this chap so listen to it for a better experience 🙂
Play the vid on top and start readin 😊

Suzie's POV:

"Can you please stay outside? I have to examine her" the doctor says , looking at Harry.

He stood close to my bed, as I held onto to his hand tightly , tightening my grip as soon as the doctor told him to leave.

"Babe" he sighs , trying to slip his hand off my grip.

"Stay here, please" I plead , as I blinked away the tears accumulating in my eyes.

"Susanna. Come on. He has to be outside" the doctor says and Harry removes my hand with his other hand and slips out of my grip.

He gives me an assuring smile and leaves the room as I watch him with despair.

I slump back on the pillow behind my back and sigh, as the doctor goes through my case sheet.

It was the perfect timing. I should ask him now.

"Can you tell me what's wrong with me?" I ask him , with a low voice.

He looks up from the file and stares at my face for a few second as if he was contemplating about telling me the truth or lying to me.

"We're trying the best we can...you"

"Just cut the crap and tell me why am I gonna die" I snap at him , my voice becoming shaky at the end.

"I found out. I overheard them. I deserve to know. Please tell me" I beg him as he looks at me in shock.

"Please" I plead him again , silent sobs escaping my lips.

"You got hit very badly in your abdominal area and damaged the major arteries. You're bleeding internally and we tried surgically to stop it , but you're still losing some blood" he explains and I look away , letting that sink in.

That explains the pain on my abdomen. I place my hand on my stomach and feel the stitches on them, through the thick hospital clothing.

"I wasn't supposed to tell you that" the doctor says , checking the bottles of my I.V.

"We're trying our best to let you not feel any pain..."

"Painless death , huh?" I ask him sardonically. He sighs and remains quiet while he sinks another needle inside my arm.

I was getting used to this so much that this time I didn't actually flinch.

"Can you please not let them know that I found out?" I say when he was about to leave.

He nods and leaves the room , Harry and Louis entering the room immediately after.

*Flashback*

"Louis, shut up" I run behind him and close his mouth with my palms.

"Harr..." he calls to him with his muffled voice and I close his mouth even tighter.

He tries to take my hands off but I hold on tight , trying to get on my tippy toes to keep up with his height.

"Harry" he yells , successfully shaking me off and running to Harry who was sitting on the couch.

"Don't believe what he says. He's lying" I cut him off , as Harry looks at the both of us in confusion.

"I'm not believing what you say, Louis. Better not say it" Harry shakes his head and smirks at me.