Chapter 68

Gif credits:   achhuu ❤❤❤ ( heartbreaking ain't it?😭😟)

She was trying out making GIFs and made this one just for me 😍😍❤😭

Seriously I love u so damn much gurl ❤❤❤ tysm for this😙

Harry's POV:

"Susanna Rosalie David" her name rolled off my tongue , as soon as I stood in front of the reception desk.

"She's in the emergency ward. 2nd floor. First hallway to the left" the lady says , looking up from her computer screen.

I rush towards the stairs, taking two steps at a time and reach the second floor , entering the hallway as instructed.

I stand there , completely helpless , clueless , broken hearted and utterly insane and I had no idea what was going to happen next.

I stand in front of every room in the hallway and peep through the glasses to see where my girl was. Two rooms passed , three , four and she wasn't there.

I stand in front of the fifth room and peep into it and the sight almost sucks all the air out of my lungs.

There she lay on the hospital bed , already changed into a gown and multiple tubes and wires inserted and pierced into her right  hand and an oxygen mask placed over her mouth and her tiny little nose.

The cuts and abrasions on her face clearly visible but cleaned out. Her hair was messy but still beautifully gathered on the right side. Her hands had similar cuts too , but they appeared somewhat purple when compared to her face.

I try to stifle my sobs, but continue to cry bitterly when I see the sight in front of me. Don't we ever deserve to be happy together?

And if it had to be an accident, it could have been me instead of her. Why her?

Tonight could have been one of the best nights of our life but fate had to take it away from us. We were supposed to be there at the house , announcing our surprise engagement to our friends and family. I was supposed to be standing there in front of those people with my girl by my side and my arms around her waist while I kissed her in front of everyone declaring every other jealous guy in the crowd that she was mine , only mine.

But fate , had other plans. It just had to try to till her to make our lives even more miserable.

.......

I stand there starting at her from outside the door and minutes passed, though I didn't bother to count them.

I see my bandmates and their girls enter the hallway from the other side of the hallway , worry etched upon their faces as they approached me.

"What happened?"

"Harry"

"Is she okay?"

They bombard me with questions but I didn't have the urge to speak up and tell them what happened.

Louis and El look into the door and gasp, the others repeat their action , while I continued to stare into the door , drowned into my own sorrow and grief.

El begins to cry and Louis tears up, hugging her tightly.

"Harry. Say something, man. How did this happen?" Liam asks , shaking me hard.

I say nothing but shake his hand off of me and get closer to the door and get ready to go inside before someone stops me.

"You can't go in there , Mr. Styles. She's prepared for surgery" the voice says and I turn around to see a middle aged man standing before me - whom I assumed to be the doctor.