Chapter 86

A.N

Major announcement:

Only 6 days left for the HASIE WEDDING , that means only a few chapters left in my book 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 (Probably 7 or 8 chapters left)

I was thinking about ways to end this book and I got this idea just when I opened up a draft to type this chapter. 👇

I will be concluding this book with the Hasie Wedding ❤❤

My heart is being crushed as I type this but we all know that "It's inevitable everything that's good comes to an end"😭

I hope my book was good enough for u and made you smile and laugh and 'aww' when u read it❤ Cuz I did all of those whenever I read ur wonderful comments 😭😘😘

I know we still have like a few chapters left but I'm already getting emotional😭😭😭😭😭

Before you start- sorry about the too many change of POVs in this chapter. The scenario is like that and I can't really do anything abt it.

Enjoy Chapter 86💛❤(Wedding themed manip done by achhuu above😘)

*6 days before the HASIE WEDDING ❤❤*

Song for the Chapter: Only Angel - Harry Styles😋💛 (Don't even read the Chapter without playin the song😁😂)

Harry's POV:

"How'd you get that scratch on your chest , Harry" Zac asks me , getting a bit worried.

We were all gathered together as a family , at Niall's house to prepare the guest list to start sending out invitations by tonight.

"It was a pussy cat" I blurt out , not really knowing what to say , everyone's eyes falling on me.

"And I'm going to marry that pussy cat" I mutter to myself , loud enough for her to hear it.

She pretends to write some names on the list , bending her head down really low - but in all honesty she was scribbling some doodles on the notepad , smiling lightly when she heard the words that escaped from my lips.

Her beautiful blonde hair covered half of her face while she immersed herself in her artwork and I wanted to take my hand forward to tuck it behind her ear - stealing a kiss from her in the process.

But I was still mad and she was too.

"Harry" Lottie calls to me and I hum , startled my her sudden yelling.

"I have been calling your name for ages" she tells me , " Pass that pen to your Mum" she points at the pen on the table and I pick it up , passing it around.

"So you guys wrote down your list of guests?" Darcy asks the both of us and I show her the notepad with only a handful of names on them.

.............

Louis' POV :

"Operation 'Solve the silly Hasie fight' is a go" Niall says as we break up from our huddle.

"Where are they?" Darcy asks me and I point upstairs , pretending to tiptoe up the stairs.

"I go get Harry down and you girls go and talk to my sissy" I stop them and climb up.

I open the door to their room without knocking and it was pretty quiet and unusually not a dirty sight to look at. Cuz they really weren't doing anything.