Chapter 70

This book is getting longer than expected but anyways 🙃🙃😏 enjoy chapter 70 !!!

P.S new cover by u know who ☺☺☺ achhuu ❤❤

Harry's POV :

I stand up, gathering every little bit of strength left in my body and start walking towards the emergency room.

I look through the glass in the emergency room in front of me and my heart crashes at the sight.

She was screaming, sobbing and wailing in pain and struggling to stay still -knowing that the more she moved , the more did the pain increase.

I just wanted to run inside , take her in my arms and kiss all her pain away and promise her that I wouldn't let anything like this happen ever again.

And I was about to do just that.

"I'll just give her some painkillers. You can go in after that" the doctor gets inbetween me and the door and storms in.

I see him mutter something to Rosie and change the IV bottles that above on a stand , next to her bed.

He comes out of the room and stops in front of me , expecting me to speak up.

"Did the surgery go well?" I ask him , my voice brimming with hope.

"I'm afraid not , sir. We tried but the bleeding's too severe. Not much time left till she bleeds out." He says , trying to sound a bit sad.

"If she bleeds out we can give her more blood , can't we? We both have the same type. You can take my blood , please." I beg him , while he shakes his head.

"Giving her more blood won't be any use , Harry. She's still gonna bleed out. There's nothing we can do anymore, really. We could have saved her if you had gotten here 10 minutes earlier" he says and walks away , placing his phone on his ear.

For a minute there , I hated everything. I hated that doctor for not trying even more to save my girl's life. I hated the hospital for not having more medical procedures to stop her bleeding. I hated the ambulance for arriving late. I hated this city for being one of the busiest cities ever. I hated that bus which knocked her car out.

And above all , I hated that asshole for fucking up our almost perfect life.

If and only if he showed up here to apologise or something. I am pretty sure I'm gonna murder that little shit.

But still , doing all this won't make her alright. In reality , she ain't gonna be getting out of that bed soon and come running into my arms and wrapping her legs around my waist and kissing me passionately.

"No" I say a bit too loudly and break down , resting my back against the wall and sobbing harder and harder.

She can't leave me. Not just yet. She needs to marry me. That's what we promised each other , right?

H and R forever.

"I need Harry here now" I hear her croaky voice call out and I stand erect , rushingly trying to wipe my tears away.

She was awake and she needed me now. My angel was awake.

A lady who appeared to be the nurse enters before I do and walks up to her bed.

"Where's Harry?" She asks the nurse while I observe her through the glass.

"He's coming in , honey." The nurse says blankly and pushes the needle inside her arms without any warning , making her wince slightly.