Chapter 67

I know y'all hate me...but still love me 😁😁😁😍😍😍 ur texts and comments were all sooo cute😍 ily guys☺ thanks for responding well to my previous chapters ;)

Keep commenting what u feel 🙂

Not edited:/

....

Eleanor's POV :

"Harold" Louis yells at an agitated Harry , pacing back and forth in the living room.

"Just look at him , babe. He's freaking out. He doesn't even hear me" we watch Harry , with amusement as he anxiously waits for Suzie.

"Harry. What are tensed for? She'll be back soon. She's a big girl. I'll call her if you want me to" I yell out to him , from the kitchen.

Louis kisses me on the cheek and walks out to Harry , while I speak and Harry finally turns towards me , snapping out of his trance.

"Don't. She gets distracted when you call her when she's driving . Don't call her yet. I want her to be safe" he tells me , getting back to walking across the living room.

"Come on. Darcy is with her. She'll be the one answering the phone" I whine , walking up to him.

"Eleanor. No. Don't call her. Other times is fine. But especially not when you're pretty sure she's driving" he tries to snatch the phone away from my hands , but I dodge him.

"Harry , just sit down. Don't keep doing that. It's driving me crazy" Niall speaks up , after staring at Harry for way too long.

"Just go to your room and change clothes or something" Sophia tells him.

"Yeah , you have to get ready for the party" Louis says.

"No. This is her favourite shirt. She likes to see me in it" he smiles , showing off his dimples ," The party's not for the next two hours" he shrugs , sitting down on the couch.

"She'll be here. I'm going to my room" I sigh and walk towards my room , Louis following me closely behind.

"I know I've said this a million times to you probably but they're being so cute." He chimes, putting an arm around me.

"Yeah. But you haven't told them that" I chuckle.

"It sounds a bit girlish. Not something you discuss with your best mate" he rolls his eyes.

"I'm happy for Harry , babe. He was so sure that he won't find somebody to love but look at him now. He's a love sick puppy." I smirk , making Louis laugh lightly.

"Remember how I didn't want them to date in the beginning though? I just felt like...I mean I lost hope. I lost hope for Harry. I seriously never thought my bestfriend would be getting engaged to the girl whom I considered as my sister" he smiles at the end.

"But why didn't you want them to date? Yeah you didn't want him to break her heart and all...but why babe? I've always wanted to ask you this, but.."

"In all honesty , I assumed that Harry would hurt himself and hurt her if their relationship hadn't worked. Remember, how he used to go on and on about him not being good enough for anyone and things never work out between him and the girl" he sighed.

"I didn't want that to happen. And Suzie , she was broken too. But in the end , all broken pieces do fit together and I can never be happier" he grins and I smile , hugging him tightly.

Wow. That was something we never talked about before.

"Hungry?" He asks , looking down at my enormous belly and rubbing it.