Chapter 3

A.N

Suzie's outfit which she wears later in the chapter ☝️

........

Suzie's POV :

The next morning , I wake up and the scenes of yesterday pop into my head - like a freaking movie.

I sigh , pushing those images out of my head and sit up , pushing myself off the bed to get freshened up.

It was a weekend and even the boys were home cuz they weren't as busy as they used to be since it was almost time for their hiatus.

I walk downstairs and into the kitchen , sitting on the breakfast stool and letting out a yawn.

"Morning" El greets me , concentrating on making the bacon and eggs for breakfast.

"Morning" I smile and it immediately dies down when I think about Carter.

"What happened?If you really miss your Mom so much, just freaking go to L.A. We're not holding you back. You're the one who's being a dedicated bitch and not leaving work" she says and I sigh.

"It's not that. It's something else" I look down and let out another sigh.

"Quit sighing and spill" she turns the stove off and puts the food on a large plate and sits on the stool next to me.

"Okay. You will not believe what happened last night." I scoff and roll my eyes , as she rubs her palms together to listen what I had to say.

Suddenly I heard someone walk inside the kitchen and I stop talking , both of us looking up to see who it was.

"Oh sorry, girls. Didn't mean to interrupt you"Harry lets out a nervous chuckle,"I'll just get my morning coffee and I'll be out of here" he continues and picks up his mug , pouring in some coffee.

"It's alright , Haz" I wave my hands at him and he forces a smile , walking out.

This wasn't the Harry that I saw for the past month. I could tell that he was mad at me.

But what did I do wrong?

"Hello? Earth to Suzie?" El interrupts my thoughts , snapping her fingers in front of me.

"Yeah,sorry. Where was I?" I ask her and she sighs.

"Something happened last night?" She reminds me and I sit up straight , finally getting ready to tell her.

"Oh, yeah. Carter was here." I blurt out and her eyes widen.

"What? How did I not know about this?" She grabs my shoulder and shakes me vigorously.

"None of you did. You were in the shower" I shake my head.

"Oh my God. That is soo creepy. How did he find out that you live with us?" She asks me , furrowing her brows.

"He knows that we all ride together and he followed us home last night" I tell her and she rolls her eyes.

"What did he do? He asked you out again ? Flirted with you?" She keeps throwing questions at me and I shut her down with one answer.

"No worse. He tried to kiss me" I exclaim , "What?" She shouts and I shush her , trying to keep our conversation as low key as possible.

"I'm so pissed, El. My whole weekend is ruined" I groan and slump my head down on the table.

"Okay. Okay.The only way to get him off your tail is" she trails off and I look at her expectantly,"Is what? I ask her when she doesn't continue.

"Is to get you a boyfriend" she shrugs and I scoff.