Chapter 53

I give u chapter 53 :)
(not a dirty one)
(Not edited too -_-)

Harry's POV :

I am leaving tomorrow. How the hell could I forget this?

"Thanks for rubbing it in , Louis" I narrowed my eyes at Louis , who stood smirking at the end of the stairs.

"Baby , Come on" Rosie groaned , standing at the door.

"There's no sex tonight. What's the point?" I rolled my eyes as I sluggishly walked towards her.

"Okay. If you don't even wanna make out , that's fine" she rolled her eyes this time and turned around , getting inside the room.

"I love it when you do that" I walked inside the room , closing the door and locking it.

"Do what?" She turned around ,crossing her arms in front of her chest , a smirk playing on her lips.

"Play hard to get. That's so sexy" I bit my bottom lip as I took slow steps towards her.

"I wasn't playing..." I silenced her by crashing my lips onto hers. My hands cupped her cheeks as she stood on her tippy toes to get a better access , our lips moulding together in perfect sync.

Her hands gently traced the back of my neck, sending shivers all over my body. My hands moved down her body and my fingers traced her exposed hips as I bit her bottom lip -making her moan in pleasure.

My hands travelled down her ass and gripped her thighs tightly, lifting her up as she wrapped her legs around my torso, still not breaking the kiss.

"You're so beautiful,Rosie. I just can't believe you're mine again. I just can't believe I almost lost you." I whispered as I carried her to the bed , gently placing her on the mattress and my body hovering over her's.

She said nothing but pulled me down even further so that our bodies pressed against each other and our lips in sync again.

"I just can't believe it either" she breathed out , in between kisses , "It was all my fault. I just can't believe I listened to my mind instead of following my heart" she pulled me down by my shirt just to connect with my lips again , but I was too soon to break it and move away from her.

We need to talk about this.

"What?" She groaned , sitting up and restin her back on the headboard and folding her legs. I could tell that she pissed off cuz of the interruption of our heated makeout session.

"I love you" I said inching closer to her and cupping her cheeks ," and you love me,right?" I asked ,tracing my thumb across her cheek. She nodded her head ,inching closer to me.

"Then why the hell do you have to say things like that? You just ruined a perfectly good moment we had there" I told her in a low voice. She seemed pretty disappointed after the words left my mouth and she bit her bottom lip ,hard -thinking about what to say.

"I thought you were mad about what happened with Carter and I just wanted to justify...."

"This might have led to sex. And that's exactly what I wanted " I cut her off , placing my hands on her thighs and spreading her legs out , so that I could get closer to her.

"Baby , I think we should talk " she sucked in a deep breath , when my hands massaged her thighs.

"Talk about what? About how sorry you are cuz Carter messed with you a few moments ago?" My eyes were locked with her's and I got up to sit beside her , my hands still not leaving her thighs.

"I shouldn't have let him.." her breath hitched when my hands slipped between her thighs.

"Where exactly did he touch you?" My hands travelled down further ," was it here?" She nodded her head 'no' completely turned on with what I was doing to her.