Chapter 32

Sophia's wedding gown at the top ;)

Liam's POV :

"They should have been back by now." I said, getting up from the couch and looking out the window.

I focussed my gaze on the main gate and found nothing.

"Liam. You worry too much. They're fine. Harry's texting Suzie" he pointed at Harry , "See?" He raised his eyebrows at me.

"I think she's drunk. I can tell by the way she's texting me" Harry sniggered.

"Drunk Rosie is fun." Louis grinned and looked at Harry who was glaring at him for using his nickname.

"They're at the gate. I think"Niall said , looking up at me.

Suddenly I heard the front door open and Eleanor stepped in.

"Boys, help me. She's getting on my nerves" El  said , walking out again.

Harry  and I followed her and I wondered what she was talking about.

"I wanna sleep here" I heard Suzie say. She is pretty wasted.

She was in the back seat of the car and my girl was sitting right beside her, trying to force her out of the car.

Her expression changed the moment she noticed Harry.

"Come on , Baby. Let's go inside. It's pretty cold" Harry pulled her by the wrist.

"Let's stay here , baby. Sex in the car is pretty fun" she winked at him. Harry's face turned red while Louis and Niall smirked at him.

"I'll rather do it inside" he said picking her up and throwing her over his shoulders.

"What happened , baby?" I asked Soph , pulling her close to me.

"We decided to stop at a bar. Suz ended up drinking two bottles of champagne" she giggled.

"I wanna sleep in the car" Suzie yelled.

"Shut up , Sue" Darcy yelled back and I laughed.

Harry placed Suzie on  the couch while El handed her a glass of water.

"What is up with you , huh?" Harry asked her ,while Suzie glared at him with her puppy dog eyes.

"Is the dress done?" I asked Sophia , and she nodded her head 'no'.

"Couldn't do it. That's the only thing left , I guess" I told him , loud enough for everyone to hear.

"You forgot the lingerieeee." Suzie slurred and everyone looked at me causing me to blush.

"Yeah. That too." I said , looking at Liam who had a huge smirk plastered on his face.

"I think you drank too much...."

"Champagne" El completed Harry's sentence.

"Yeah. Get up" Harry lifted her up again , carrying her up the stairs.

"Too much. Never enough. Too much. Never enough "  I heard  Suzie sing and we all laughed , including Harry.

"Let's go to bed , baby" Soph , pulled my hand.

We opened the front door and walked out , heading for our house.

.........

*the night before the wedding*

"I hate this. I'm missing you already " I groaned , as I heard her giggle on the other side.

"It's tradition. You can see me only at the altar" she told me as I rolled my eyes mentally.