Chapter 52

Not edited :/

Suzie's POV :

"No freaking way" Harry exclaimed, his eyes going wide and his right hand tightly gripping my wrist.

"That was a great plan. Let's do it" I breathed out , after listening to my sister's crazy plan.

Ignoring Harry's stare , I looked around to the other's expression and noticed that they all seemed to be okay with it. And then there was Lou, staring at me , exactly how Harry was staring at me.

"You're not going to get near him ever again" Louis stepped in front of me , as we were having a stare off for a few seconds.

"Yeah. Let's do something else" Harry ran his fingers through his hair and his other hand was still tightly holding my wrist.

"This could work, Harry" El walked closer to us ," It's not like we're gonna leave her alone with those three" she said looking at me and I nodded my head in agreement.

"Yeah we're gonna be hiding somewhere in the house. All of us. While she records the conversation" Lara spoke.

"I dunno. I'm not sure about this. If Harry's okay with it then..." Louis shrugged his shoulders and stepped back.

I turned to Harry and placed my palms on his cheeks, making him to look into my eyes. He failed to make eye contact and clenched his jaw tightly, his eyebrows furrowed in anger.

I saw the others walk away so that we could have our space.

"Babe. Look at me" I stroked his cheek with my thumb.

"I don't like this. Not even one bit" he spoke through his  gritted teeth , still not looking into my eyes, "Do we really have to make them confess?" He asked , his eyes eventually locking with mine.

"We have to, baby. If we want them to stop bothering us, we have to make them confess and get them arrested" I explained.

"I swear to God ,Rosie. If he even lays a finger on you ever again , I'm blaming it all on you" he pulled me closer to his body , his hands gripping my temple on either side.

"You're blaming it on me?" I gave him a taunting smile, his intense stare boring straight into my soul. I loved how he was so caring and protective over me.

"Yeah. You're the one whose looking for trouble" his face inched closer to mine , the tension between us getting heavier.

"You gotta let me do this. Please" I tried to sound as innocent as possible, as I traced my index finger over his lips.

"You got what you want , my love. But after this , I get what I want" He winked and stepped away from me.

"Let's see about that." I pulled him by his shirt and kissed him hard.

"After this is over , I'm all yours. Do what you want with me. I surrender" I whispered to him , after pulling away , but our lips still only a few inches apart.

"Fine" he smiled , giving me a quick peck on the lips.

"Are we doing this or what?" Lara interrupted us.

Harry and I intertwined our hands together and faced Lara.

"Okay. Let's do this" he nodded , sighing heavily.

........

"Are you sure you wanna wear this while those things are coming over?" Lara questioned me , scanning me from head to toe.

"Why what's wrong with this one?" I asked her , feeling a bit offended. It was my favourite outfit not just because it looked good on me , but also due to some other sentimental reasons.