Chapter 50

Hey y'all its the big five 'o' 😉😉😉😉
Chapter 50 of CC 😆😆😆😆 But will it be according to ur expectations??? Time to find out :)
Songs for this chapter : One Direction - Nobody Compares 😍😍😍 (sucha gud song dis one)
Okay I'll stop talkin now. Bye.

.......

Harry's POV :

I stood there in silence as she stormed out of the room after amazing me yet another time. I never expected her to kiss me back. But she did.

Maybe she still loves me.

No that cannot be true. She can't love me after what happened. I know it's not entirely my fault but I shouldn't have lied to her. And now I'm paying the price.

"Fuck" I cursed, throwing my phone on the bed.

She's already leaving and there's nothing I can do about it. She's walking out of my life. It's over.

Why the hell did Love you goodbye have to play on the music player? Was it all a coincidence or was it just fate?

I don't even know why Louis wrote that song in the first place. It has never hit me this hard all these months but now , it did.

It made us both realise how strong and how unexplainable and how great our love was. And it was an incredible yet painful feeling.

I can't stay here when she's leaving. I have to get out of her.

I picked up my phone and my car keys , swinging my jacket over my shoulders and walking out of the room.

I walked over to Louis' room to let him know where I was going but decided against it. After all, no one knows about the place where I'm going.

Except her.

..........

It was a really bad idea coming here. This place reminds me about the wonderful times I spent with my Rosie and it just wouldn't let me forget.

Our first date. The day we took dip in the lake. The day she gave me the dog tag with our names on it.

Everything  single memory I had with her flashed before my eyes and the tears started to pool around them.

I reached into my pocket and took the casket out of it , opening it with my thumb. The scintillating diamond ring, glistened in the setting sunlight , blinding my eyes for a split second.

I never got to give this to her. I never got the chance to make her my wife. I never got the chance to be her one and only.

*flashback*

"What do you think we'll be doing after four years from now?" She asked me, trying to start a conversation.

"I don't know. Maybe we'll be married and have ten kids. What do you want the first one to be ? A boy or a girl?" I told her with an excited smile.

"Ten kids?" She doubled with laughter and I  joined her as well. I nodded my  head while we still tried our best to stop laughing.

"You still didn't answer my question" I looked at her.

"I'm definitely not ready for 'ten' kids but I've always wanted a baby girl" she told me and I  smiled genuinely.

*flashback ends*

That was all a wasted memory now. It's never gonna happen.

I closed the casket with a 'pop' sound and held it in my fist tightly.