Chapter 75

Song for the chapter: James Arthur-Say you won't let go 😭😍

I've just got one question for u fam 😋

DO YOU BELIEVE IN MIRACLES ?

Suzie's POV:

All I could feel was- nothing. Nothing but pitch black darkness around me.

But suddenly I felt my eyes open wide - the feeling of cold air hitting against my hands and my chest , erupting the goosebumps on my skin.

I look down at myself and I realised that I was standing, not lying like a useless filth on that hospital bed anymore.

I wasn't wearing that hospital gown too and I make an effort to take a step forward , fearing that pain might erupt from my stomach again.

But to my surprise - nothing happens. I let a small laugh and start walking towards nowhere- with a small smile etched on my face.

I stop in front of an elevator and look around-realizing that I was still in the hospital and no one was around - everything else around me dark , with small lightings erupting from different rooms.

The elevator dings and the door opens - revealing my reflection on the mirror inside the elevator.

I was wearing a beautiful wedding dress. The detail on it was so amazing and it definitely looked like one of El and Sophia's designs. My hair was tied into a perfect bun and my makeup was spot on - just the way I liked it to be.

It was a freaking Veera Wang. That explains why it feels so breezy.

I step inside the elevator and take a closer look at my face. The scars , the bluish marks and the cuts all over my body -were gone.

This all feels so real. It's not a freaking dream for once and I'm so happy that I'm perfectly fine now.

I smile to myself and turn around, waiting for the elevator to stop at some random floor.

I don't even know what I doing and where I was going - really.

The elevator stops and the door opens , revealing the same dark atmosphere that I had seen in the previous floor.

I step out carefully, lifting my dress up a bit and look down at my own steps , walking aimlessly towards nowhere.

"Oops. Sorry" an involuntary apology escapes my lips , when I accidentally bump into someone.

My lips part and a huge smile creeps across my face when I looked up to see who it was.

It was my Harry. He was so handsome , wearing a black tux ,his recently cut hair- perfectly gelled and the usual dimpled smile erupting- as soon as he saw me.

"There you are" he whispers, stepping closer to me and taking my hands.

"Here I am" I speak for the first time , leaning in closer and planting my lips on his.

He kisses me back and we smile against each other's lips , the feeling that I haven't experienced in a while, all getting back to me.

"I've missed you so much , baby. I've been waiting for this moment all my life" he breathes out , his scintillating eyes boring into mine.

"What are we doing next?" I ask him , as he brushed his nosetip against mine.

"Doing next? What do you mean,babe? We're getting married." He smiles , stroking my cheeks with the back of his hand.