Bonus Chapter #7

Harry's POV:

I let out a groan and open my eyes , a shudder leaving my body from the extreme cold temperature.

I turn to the right and my teeth chatters when I see the A.C vent of the car directed towards me right from the front seat and another one from the top of the middle seat.

Right after a few minutes of pondering over what I was upto before I fell asleep , I turn to look at the sleeping beauty next to me - smiling to myself and crossing another thing off our mental bucket list.

We made it in the backseat of our car.

I put on another button and cover up Rosie's chest even more to make her warm enough , pretty much guilty for tearing up her favourite summer dress and not having anything else to offer her back except for my white see-through shirt.

After looking out the window and dropping my head back down , I realised that it was only better to fall back to sleep instead of driving back home early in the morning.

"Did you fix it with her?" Louis questions me as soon as I attend his call on the first ring.

"I did. We always do" I whisper back to him , turning my head away from Rosie as I spoke.

"Why are you whispering?" Louis shouts , his voice loud enough for my sleeping wife to hear in the midst of the silence in the car.

"Cuz it's early morning and we're asleep?" I whisper and yell at the same time , almost groaning when I see her stir in her sleep.

"But you're not home?" Louis states , which comes out more like a question.

"No. We're not. I'll talk later. Bye" I end the call , not waiting for him to answer back. What was he doing up this early anyway? And he's got to worry about what me and Rosie are upto?

I turn the A.C down a few notches and let out a sigh , closing my eyes and getting ready to fall back into slumber only to be awakened a few seconds later by Rosie's head moving off my arms.

"Can we go home? I think I'm numbing down your arm by sleeping in this very difficult position" she croaks , her eyes slowly opening up as she spoke.

"We can go , my love. If that's what you want" I reach my hand forward and fix her messy hair , sitting up along with her.

"Gosh , I'm so fucking sore. And I have to work tomorrow?" She sighs , folding her legs in front of her chest.

"Consider this a supplement until I get back from tour. Or atleast until I get back during breaks" I wink at her , watching her pout as I jumped into the driver's seat.

"Baby , don't go" she groans , my eyes softening as I turned to look at her , only to see her sit there with her chin rested on top of her knees and the tears welling up in her eyes.

"You know I have to. Now get in here next to me. I need you" I face forwards and signal my hand to the seat beside me.

"Driving shirtless? Why are being such a husband material , Harry?" She bites her bottom lip to hold in a smile to which I just chuckle and shake my head as I started the car.

*2 weeks later*

Suzie's POV:

"It was a bad sandwich. I told you it was rotten" I get back from the bathroom after throwing up for the second time this morning.

"The dare was to eat a rotten sandwich. I think I've vomited all of it out. I'm fine" Louis tries to force a smile at me , after getting back from the other bathroom.