Chapter 59

Banner credit : achhuu

Banner credit : achhuu❤

Harry's POV :

"Good morning" I chirped , smothering her cheeks with kisses as she stirred in her sleep , her eyes wrinkling - but still tightly closed.

"Why are we waking up so early? Is it time for work already?" She croaks , wrapping her arms around my neck.

"We're not in London ,silly. In the beach house remember?" I tell her and she sits up abruptly, to examine her surroundings.

"Oh" she pushes her hair back with her hand and looks at me , smiling sheepishly.

"I don't remember putting your shirt on" she looks down at her shirt and back at me , her brows furrowed in confusion.

"Course you don't. I made a mistake by making you a cocktail at my mini bar downstairs and you ended up drinking the remaining bottles of vodka before I could get back from a wee" I tell her.

"Did I do anything crazy?" She asks with a low voice.

"You know how hard it is to manage 'Drunk Rosie' " I smirk, earning a glare from her ," But you weren't that bad. Just gave me this hickey" I tell her casually , craning my neck and pointing at the red mark , making her eyes go wide.

"Oh God." She blushes , running her fingers on the mark , while I look at her smirking. I don't really mind though. I kinda liked it when she did that , even though I tried my best to make it a less sexual night.

Drunk Rosie is always horny.

"Put some concealer on it or something" she says but I wave her off , not really wanting to hide it.

"Get ready. We're gonna get tanned at the beach" I grin , making her smile back at me.

..........

"After what feels like ages , I finally managed to pass this semester. I couldn't have done it without Lars though. She helped me with all the classes" Zac says proudly.

Zac , Niall and I have been out at the beach for almost an hour,waiting for the girls.

"Where are they?" I huff turning around and looking at the back door of my beach house.

"Good for you , Zac. Lara is pretty brainy. Your lucky to have her" Niall tells Zac , ignoring my question.

"I'm gonna see what she's doing" I get up from the chair , but Niall quickly pulls me back down.

"She'll be out when she's ready. It's time for some guy talk. Come on"he says , while I roll my eyes , sitting back down.

"It's almost time for our one month anniversary. What should I do? I'm out of ideas , guys" Zac says lifting his hands.

"Ask the master here. He's really good at planning surprises for his girl" Niall points to me.

"Stop" I wave my hands at him ," I'm not that good. It's just a one time thing. I booked London's top restaurant just so we could be alone at the roof top." I scratched my chin -smiling at the thought, " That was our sixth month anniversary " I smile at Zac.