Chapter 41

*Not edited and sorry for the late update :( *

Harry's POV :

"Hey , Tina. My girlfriend's inside?" I asked, walking towards her desk.

"Yea..yes. yes" she stammered ,standing up ," But she's in a very important meeting" she told me.
Isn't this the bitch who lied to me a few months ago? I'm not falling for her tricks this time.

"Yeah. Right" I ignored her bickering and push the door to Rosie's office open.

A guy was standing before Rosie , a few feet away from him and looked a lot like Carter. This can mean only one thing.

It was Shaw. What the hell is he doing here?

"What do you want? Shaw?" I spat at him.

"Oh, so you know me , Mr. Famous?" He smirked at Harry.

"Wasn't so tough. You look a lot like your jackass brother" I replied with a calm tone. Shaw clenched his jaw in response to my reply, narrowing his eyes at me.

"Just so you know. Carter's been after this bitch for 10 fucking months and all she does is ignore him. You're gonna pay for that. Both of you" I yelled.

And that's when I lost it. I walked closer to him , grabbing him by his collar and shoving him against the door.

"Don't you dare call her like that , you fucking bastard. Your brother has been stalking her for all these months and making her feel miserable. You expect her to fall in love with that?" I tightened the grip around his collar.

"Harry." Rosie yelled, running towards me and pulling my arm.

"Babe. Let him go. I've called security" She told me. I released my grip around his collar , giving him a death glare. Rosie quickly grabbed my right arm and hugged it tightly. Her hands were cold and shivering against mine.

"You're missing out , Susanna. You're a celebrity now and you know what happens with celebrities. They fall in love, hook up and break up. That's what he's gonna do to you. You can avoid that if you just give Carter a chance" he spoke.

"That is not true. You don't know about us. Just shut the fuck up and leave !" She screamed.

As if on cue , the security entered the room and grabbed Shaw by his arms.

"This is just the beginning , Hasie. That's what the fans call you,right? That's all gonna be history" he screamed hysterically as the security dragged him out of the room.

The door shut close and Rosie almost inaudible whimpers turned into a loud sob. She hugged me tighter and drowned my jacket with her tears. I know how this made her feel. Things seem to be okay for a while before someone or something comes to ruin it.

"Shhh... It's okay. He's gone" I whispered into her ears. Her sobs became quieter and finally turned into sniffs.

The door flung open again and I saw El and the other girls enter. Rosie let go off me and hugged Sophia as she let it all out on her again. El looked at me for an explanation and I told her everything that happened.

..........

*Almost a year since Suzie's arrival in London*

"I'm gonna smash ya" Rosie yelled on top of her voice.

"Let's see about thaaat" Lou yelled back.

Lou and Rosie were playing Tennis on Lou's Xbox since this morning and pissing Eleanor off.

"You guys. Stop yelling. I've got this godamn headache since this morning. All cuz of you guys" she groaned , massaging her forehead with her fingers.