Chapter 60

Smut chapter cuz...why not?😏 It's been a while since I did one anyway 😆
It starts only from the middle and there will be a warning when it starts...so I suggest you to read the first part of the chap😊

*A year since Suzie moved to London*

Harry's POV:

"Grab your dress. The speedboat is here" I tell her , as she swallows her food with great difficulty.

"Done?" I ask her , earning a burning glare from her.

We haven't got all day and I just can't wait to get her alone and do things to her and...

Calm down Harry. Calm down.

"I'll be right back" she stands up and sprints towards the house , getting back after 10 long minutes.

"Thank the heavens I stuffed these denim shorts and shrugs inside my bag at the last minute" she giggles excitingly, as she twirled around.

"Wow" I shamelessly gape at her , while she smiles and blushes, looking down at the ground.

"Let's go" I turn around and shift my gaze towards the speedboat,which I had arranged to take us to the yacht -in the middle of the sea.

"Honey , take care of yourself. I hope that yacht is safe" Frank says , as Rosie storms past him , without even a proper good bye.

"Of course it is. Safer than being with y....."

"Shut up and get in the boat" I cut her off , before she says something she would definitely regret later.

She seemed to be shocked when she heard those harsh words escape my lips , but she doesn't complain and quietly makes her way towards the port.

I say my goodbyes to everyone else and to her Dad , giving him my best, apologetic smile.

"Guess I can be a pain in the ass sometimes , yeah?" She mutters , as she sits in the boat - a few inches away from me.

"Baby..." I inch closer to her , but she moves away.

"I can't , babe. I try to be nice to him. I'm trying , okay? I'm sorry"she whines , turning towards me.

I could see- the guy who was driving the boat, turn around and stare at us from the corner of my eye. Better not drive us into a rock or something , man.

"I know you try. You think I don't know that? You were nice to him yesterday" I say in a low voice , wrapping my arm around her shoulders.

"I'm sorry I told you to shut up"I kiss her temple and look up to see that we had arrived at the yacht.

"You did the right thing. I would have said too much and Darcy would've yelled at me." She smiles weakly.

"Sir , before you go into your private suite , it would be better if you sign the papers" the man says.

"Yeah. I'll be right with you" I nod my head.

"What papers?" She asks me , as I help her climb up the ladder of the yacht.

"I bought this yacht" I smile, signing the paper the waiter handed me.

"Wait. Aren't you gonna read it before you sign it?" She tells me , but it was too late.

"I already went through it once" I shrug , with a casual smile ,etched on my face.

"But why did you buy this big thing? Are we gonna live here?" She asks , her eyes going wide in shock.

"No but we can use it for vacations like these - every year" I put on my shades , pushing my hair back.

"You are trying to prove that you're filthy rich aren't you?" She narrows her eyes at me , crossing her arms in front of her chest.