Chapter 51

Suzie's POV :

"Babe. I'm hungry" I groaned as we walked back towards the car.

He stopped walking and looked at me and I noticed that his eyes were widened and an amused smile played on his lips.

"What?" I asked him. I was really hungry.

"You're hungry? It's like honey to my ears , babe." He exclaimed.

"Of course I'm hungry. I haven't eaten all day" I muttered in a low voice. But it was loud enough for him to hear.

"What?" He asked me when I opened the car door. I pretended to ignore his question and was about to get in the car before he closed it forcefully.

I jumped slightly and looked at him and looked down at the ground , failing to meet his eyes.

He inched closer and closer to me  until he pinned me against the car door.

"Look at me" he lifted my chin , making me stare into his fierce green eyes.

"You didn't eat just because we were fighting?" He asked , in a calm tone. I could tell that he was hurt just  by looking into his eyes.

"Don't say it like that. We weren't fighting..."

"What would you do if I was gone forever?" he cupped my cheeks and ran his thumb across my cheek,"I mean like.." he looked away when his eyes started tearing up.

"Don't finish" I pressed my index finger on his soft pink lips , making him look back at me again.

"What made you think you can talk like that ,Mr.Perfect face?" My voice became slightly soar ,as I tried to smile for him and hold back my tears at the same time.

"And what made you think you can starve yourself , Miss.Hottie?" He pulled me closer to his body , by wrapping his arms around my waist in quick motion.

"I don't really have the mood..."

"I really don't know what's that mood you're talking about , baby. I didn't know you needed any mood to eat. When you are hungry , you just eat. That's how it works" He explained to me , a small smile playing on his lips.

"That's not how it works for me" I shook my head.

"Well , I'm gonna make it work" he pulled me even closer, as his lips brushed against mine.

"Let's see about that" I challenged him , before crashing my lips onto his and kissing him fast and hard. He pushed himself hard against my body so that I could have all of him.

Oh how I missed him being so close to me. I missed his touch and missed the way his lips played with mine every time we kissed. I missed how his hands play with my hair and move down my neck , tickling me and causing goosebumps all over my body.

He pulled away after our long kiss and smiled at me as we caught up on our breath.

"Wanna stay back and make out or go home?" He asked me ,pecking me on the lips.

"I'm hungry" I pouted, making his eyes go wide.

"Totally forgot about that. Sorry , my love. Let's get something to eat " he pulled the keys out of his pocket and walked to the driver's seat.

.......

"Wait" he turned the car the car off as we reached Mc Donald's. My stomach was making all sorts of noises by the time we reached and I was thankful that I could finally get something to eat.

"Harry, I can open the door by myself " I groaned, when Harry offered to open the door for me.

By the time Harry  walked around the car to reach my side, I could see a lot of flashes from the distance and when he was at my side , they were almost fully surrounding the car.