Chapter 17

Suzie's POV :

"Look what I got , Sissy." Louis called to me.

I turned to see that he had bought a pair of nerf guns along with two armors.

I moved away from Harry and pounced on Louis to grab the guns from him.

I could hear Harry groan , cuz our moment was ruined by Louis -like he always does.

"Let's play. Right now" I commanded him.

"Yes Ma'am." Louis said ,saluting me.

I giggled and turned around to run and that's when I caught Harry glaring at me.

"Oh my God. I'm so sorry ,baby. I'll get back to you in fifteen minutes. I won't be long. I promise." I assured him.

"But we just started talking." He whined.

"Okaaay , Mr. Possessive. She's not going off to war here." Louis said to Harry as he tugged my arms.

"Okay. Okay. I'm coming" I said and followed him.

I turned back and saw that Harry sitting on the couch , texting in his phone.

He looked at me and I winked at him , causing him to show off his dimpled smile. I smiled back and turned around, still smiling as I bit my bottom lip.

"Whatcha smiling about? Is there something on my face , soldier? " Louis asked me.

"You're not Emily Blunt. It only sounds better when she says that " I told him , laughing.

"We are gonna play an action game now. I thought I'll make a joke related to the current situation. That's all" he told me.

"Well , you're terrible at making jokes. No one is as good as Harry." I said proudly.

"Yeah you're the only one who laughs. They are never that funny"he said immediately.

"The fans love it and I love it too" I retorted back.

"Yeah yeah. Whatever. Let's play now" he said pointing the gun at me and firing.

The bullet (or whatever that thing is) came and hit my armour and I let out a scream.

"You're out. Booo yaahh!!!" Louis yelled raising his hands.

"Cheater. We didn't even assume hiding positions" I said , punching him on his arm.

"Let's begin , then" he said and ran out of the kitchen.

I hid behind the kitchen counter and peeked out to keep a look out for Louis.

He wouldn't know that I would be hiding in the same place where we started - I thought to myself.

I waited.

And waited....

It's almost five minutes now, Where the Hell is he?

I slowly lifted my head and gazed at the kitchen entrance.

Nothing.

All of a sudden , I heard light footsteps and I readied myself to fire the gun.

I stood up and aimed the gun at Louis preparing to fire.

Wait. It's not Louis.

It was Harry.

"There you are" Harry said and grabbed the nerf gun from my hands.

"Babe, wait. He's gonna find me" I whispered.

"Games over. Now let's go upstairs to our room and..."