Chapter 37

*Not edited*

Harry's POV :

"Gemma's here" I heard my mom say. A wide smile crept across Rosie's face , as she pushed me away and sat up on the bed.

"Gemma can wait" I pushed her back down on the bed,kissing her harder this time , my tongue slipping inside her mouth , making her moan.

"Harry, I'm coming in" I heard Gemma say and the door was pushed open.

Rosie pushed me away forcefully , sitting up and  pushing her blonde hair back , smiling at Gemma sheepishly.

"Gem. Please. How many times should I tell you? You gotta knock" Harry groaned.

"Oops sorry" Gemma giggled. I looked at Rosie and she was still  looking down at the floor , in embarrassment.

"Missed you , Little Brother" Gemma extended her arms out for a hug. I embraced her tightly,  inhaling the familiar scent of her perfume.

"Hey , Suzie. It's great to  meet you" Gemma exclaimed , pulling her for a long hug.

"So what are we doing tonight?" Gemma asked , looking at me and Rosie.

"I wanted to show her around today. Like a tour , maybe" I replied pointing at Rosie.

"Let's go out for  Dinner. You can do that tomorrow. It's almost close to dinner time" Gemma said.

"Yeah. Gemma's right" Rosie nodded and I agreed.

"But Mum's making dinner" My eyes widened.

"I'll stop her" Rosie rushed out of the room and we followed her closely behind.

........

"We're going out for dinner then?" My Mum asked , putting the chopped veggies inside a bowl.

"Yeah. You better get ready." I  told her and walked towards the couch , my hands firmly gripping Rosie's.

Dinner was pretty fun. Rosie seemed to look nervous at the beginning when she met my family but after a few minutes into dinner , she was slowly getting to her  self.

We returned home around Midnight after a few drinks and Rosie and I immediately went to bed.

........

Suzie's POV :

"Coffee? Or some English tea?" Harry whispered into my ears.

I opened my eyes to see his body hovering over me and his nose tip almost close to touching mine.

"I drink English tea everyday. Why do you make it sound like it's foreign?" I ask him , my eyes half open.

"Well. My mum makes original English tea. Not those fake one's like El" he smirked.

"You know what'll happen if I tell her that" I smiled , closing my eyes completely.

"Gimme a kiss" I felt his lips on mine. He tried to deepen the kiss , but I pushed him away.

"What?" He groaned.

"I've got morning breath" I sat up on the bed , pushing my messy hair back.

"No you don't. Better get ready for the day. I'm taking you out for a walk" He said grabbing the towel and walking inside the bathroom for a shower.

"I need to go first" I hastily got out of the bed and stood in front of him.

"We can shower together" He raised his eyebrows at me.