Chapter 4

Suzie's POV :

After that kiss , things did change. I could tell that the nerves between Harry and I had gotten worse and we couldn't actually face each other - be it a casual family dinner or breakfast with El and Louis in the morning.

Well , he didn't have any problems looking at me and shooting me a smile but I would blush like a jackass whenever he did that and that made me feel embarassing as ever.

I would definitely blame the kiss for all of this. I realised that I couldn't deny my feelings for Harry and I really do like him a lot. I'm not sure that he feels the same way but I hope to God he does too.

Today was Monday and I had to go to work. I almost slip when I hurtle out the door but maintain my footing by holding on tight to the door knob.

I was late , as usual and El was gonna yell at me for sure.

I close - more like bang my bedroom door and turn to my left to see Harry come out of his room too. He looked sleepy and his hair was a mess - a beautiful mess.

"Good morning" he chirps with yawn and lifts his hand up to fix his messy hair.

"Good morning"I smile , temporarily forgetting about how late I was and also about how long the girls were waiting for me in the car.

He rubs his eyes and looks up at me , his eyes widening and a smirk appearing on his face.

"What?" I could feel the heat spread across my cheeks when I saw him look at me that way.

"Nothing. You look really beautiful today" he replies casually , as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

There were butterflies in my stomach and my blush deepens at his compliment - my feelings on cloud nine.

He wasn't like any other guy I met at uni or in school. He was different and he sure did have that charm.

"Thanks" I smile and he smiles wider , showing off his dimples.

"I'm late for work" I slowly step back and signal my fingers downstairs, smiling sheepishly.

"Oh. I won't keep you waiting. You're free to go" he chuckles and I grin , turning around and rushing to the stairs.

......

"Look I know we are the bosses. But we cannot be late all the time. It'll be like we're the bad influence to our employees" El groans and I huff , removing my heavy earrings and putting it in my purse.

"It's about time I get my own car" I shrug , concentrating on playing with the lock of my purse.

"Yeah. That's better. The three of us are always early and so we can go together" El nods and the other two nod along.

"But until you get it , you come early" Sophia stares at me and I nod my head reluctantly.

"You look nice today. You should have done that photoshoot with the models" Lauren smiles at me and I roll my eyes.

"Not this again" I groan.

"Come on , girl. We do it sometimes and you definitely got the body of a model" Sophia says and I shake my head 'no'.

We get home after a hectic day of work and I walk up straight to the couch and crash on it , as Eleanor walks into her room.

Well , mine wasn't on the ground floor unlike her's so I don't bother to go to my room just yet.

"Hey sissy" I hear Louis greet me , as I remained layed down on the couch with my eyes closed.

"Hey Lou. How was the interview?" I ask him , stretching my hands and letting out a yawn.