Chapter 8

Suzie's POV :

I woke up with the worst headache I've ever had in my life. I didn't really know how it actually  feels to be drunk until last night cuz I haven't been this wasted before.

I hope I didn't do anything crazy like how they do in the movies.

I slowly opened my eyes and that's when I realized his curly mop of hair buried in the crook of my neck.

Oh nuts.

Vague memories of last night flooded through my mind.

My heart was beating out of my chest and I was breathing heavily.

"We did it. Didn't we ?" I blankly stated.

"What?" Harry asked waking up from the sound of my voice.

"I can't believe I did this!" Harry exclaimed as he moved away from me.

He was wearing only his boxers and I was wearing nothing except my panties.

"Rosie, I..." he stammered.

"It's my fault too." I said looking at him.

"I'm not really that kind of guy , Rosie.  I respect women a lot. I really do " he said , guilt clear in his voice.

"I know that. I'm not blaming you for this , Haz. But I just wish we could have started our relationship  a bit differently " I said sofly , touching his cheeks with my right hand.

He took my hand in his and smiled at me.

Both of us were startled by a sudden knock on the door.

"Um..."I started panicking. If Louis finds out , we're screwed.

"Where are my clothes ?" I asked him , wrapping the sheet around my body.

"We've got no time for that" he said pulling my hand and dragging me towards the closet.

I rushed inside the closet and was about to close the door. Surprisingly , Harry stepped in.

"What are you doing ?" I whispered.

"I'm getting in the closet." He whispered back.

"Harry, I'm coming in " I heard El yell.

"You have to stay outside. It's your room. " I whispered and yelled at the same time.

"Too late for that" he said casually and closed the closet door behind him.

He stood in front of me , his face inches away from mine.

His piercing green eyes stared into mine and he lifted his hand.

He stroked a strand of my hair and tucked it behind my ear.

I placed my right hand on his chest and held the sheet wrapped around my body with my left hand.

"Whatever happens between us , I'm just  glad that you were my first"I whispered  smiling.

He smiled back and he leaned in to kiss me.

The closet door flung open and  El's eyes widened when she noticed us.

"What the..." she exclaimed , searching for words.

"El. I can explain" I said nervously.

"It was a mistake. It was never suppose to happen. We were both so wasted and..."I ranted.

"I knew something was up when you both kissed the other day" she said smirking. Her hands were crossed against her chest and she looked at us with an amused expression on her face.