Chapter 48

*not edited*

Lara's POV :

"Finally" I muttered to myself as I made my way towards my sister from the airline gates.

Once my 1st semester in medical school was done , I left for Los Angeles to visit my Mom and now I was back in London , picked up from the airport by my big sister -Suzie.

She wore dark black shades and the perfect shorts and  tank top with a cardigan over it. She always rocked in shorts and looked really really hot. No wonder  why Harry fell for her. She kept her head down as she made her way towards me as the paparazzi began to flash their cameras from the distance.

She looked up at me when she came closer, a faint smile appearing on her face.

"Hey, busy bee. Finally decided to show up , huh. Didn't know you were coming until this morning"she hugged me tightly.

"Wait. What? I told  'arsy' that I was coming last night" smirking proudly, about calling Darcy as 'arsy'.

"Don't call her like that. She's busy with work. She must have forgot" she smiled slightly. Why didn't she laugh at my joke?

Something's wrong here. My sister is always known for her giggles.

"What's the matter , Miss.Grumpy? You'll laugh only when Harry makes jokes,  huh?" I nudged her , as we walked out of the airport.

She took her shades off and opened the car trunk , placing my bags inside. She looked at me momentarily and I noticed the dark circles around her eyes and her usual cheery self was gone.

"Let's go" she opened the car door as I got in the passenger seat , observing her every move.

"So...How's work?" I asked her , as she started the car. A bunch of paparazzi stormed around the sides , making her groan.

"Things have  been worse after my magazine shoot. A lot of paps have been on my tail. And a lot of other things happened too" she replied.

"How's Harry?" I asked as we drove out of the exit.

I looked at her and her face turned pale, tears brimming up in her eyes. Did I do something wrong now?

"I broke up with him" she stated,  blankly,  sniffling slightly.

"What?" I was dumbstruck. No one told me about this. Even  Darcy  didn't.

Harry made my sister so happy and there couldn't be a better guy for her. What could have happened?

"What happened? " I asked turning my entire body towards her.

"I don't wanna talk about it ,Lars. Just ask the others if you really wanna know." She bit her bottom lip , her eyes focussing on the road.

Why did this happen? Darcy and I had so many dreams about Harry and Suzie getting married and having kids.

Yes we were weird planning our sister's future but we didn't care. All that mattered was that she was happy and was being herself whenever she was around him. Even Mom was elated when we told her about the things that my sister did with Harry and how happy and cute they both looked together.

Suzie never really wanted to date after that incident in school. It crushed her soul so badly that she hated boys after that and despised dating. But Harry changed all that and brought back her old self. He brought our Suzie back.

"We're home" she stated blankly. I was getting irritated by her glum self and wanted to punch her in the face. Is the problem that worse?

She opened the car door and stepped out , walking back to unload my bags.