Chapter 55

Harry's POV :

"Are you ready to go, Harry?"Louis asked , barging inside the room.

"Yeah , man. Thanks for dropping me at the airport" I smiled at him , slipping the ring inside my pocket , while Rosie brushed her hair.

Louis walked closer to me and picked up my bags , while he inched even closer to whisper something in my ear.

"When are you gonna pop the question?" He whispered.

"Pretty soon. Just waiting for the right time" I whispered back.

"Well you two won't be seeing each other that much and this may go on for another 6 months so hurry up" he patted me on the back and moved away.

"What are you two whispering about?" I turned around to see Rosie facing us , with her hands on her hips and her lips puckered in a suspicious way. I must say she looked pretty cute  right now.

"Boys stuff. None of your business" Louis smirked.

"Well I didn't wanna know about it anyway. There has been a lot of secrets going around in this house and I'm gonna find out" she rolled her eyes at us and turned around forcefully , making us both hold in a giggle.

She was being too cute and it was really turning me on. I would definitely take her down and kiss her like never before if I didn't have a flight to get on to Paris.

"Come on , love. I'm gonna be late. Let's get going" I called on to her.

"Let me just find my shoes, babe" she opened her shoe closet and searched for it , while I heard Louis huff next to me.

.............

"I have to go now , love. Now please don't look at me like that" I frowned , when I noticed her tearing up.

"I'm fine , baby. I'll be alright. Have fun in Paris" she gave me a kiss on the cheeks , as we both stood up from our seats.

"You know she  could have dropped you off and gotten back home. I'm so bored watching you both get lovey-dovey right now." Louis cut in.

"I don't want her to get caught up with the paps , Lou. I want her to get back home safe." I reminded Louis , who nodded his head vigorously.

"Can you leave us alone , sweet brother?" Rosie smiled at him , as Louis shrugged and stepped away.

"It's just one week" I pecked her on the lips , when she shifted her attention back to me.

"It's one week. And even after that we won't be able to be together for longer times , ya know " she frowned , as my fingers ran through her blonde hair.

"I know , baby. But we have to get used to this. Things are gonna get more hectic once the band's back together" I told her , pecking her lips once again.

"I'm gonna miss you , lover" she pulled me closer and placed her lips on mine, the kiss getting deeper.

"I kinda liked it when you called me 'lover'" I grinned as we pulled away after our long makeout.

"You are my lover, aren't you?" She grinned back , pecking my lips.

"Did you hear the announcement, Harry ? That was the second call " Louis called out, standing a few feet away from us.

"Baby , I will Facetime you everyday. Don't you forget that. I will call as soon as I land. And I love you so much. C'mere" I pulled her closer for another kiss , noticing Louis walk closer to us , from the corner of my eye.

"Guys ,guys , come on. This is getting out of hand. Go on , man. You're gonna miss your flight" Louis pushed me towards the gate.

"Just one last kiss" I slipped out of his grasp and turned towards Rosie , pecking her lips one more time.