Chapter 40

*10 months since Suzie moved to London*

Suzie's POV :

"Hello?" I picked up Eleanor's call ,stroking Harry's curls which rested on my lap. Harry and I were absolutely doing nothing but looking at each other for the past few minutes before El called me, making the weekend -a bit interesting. Louis and El were visiting Doncaster for the weekend and they were getting back tonight.

"We need to talk , Suz" her voice sounded a bit flustered. I was confused by her demeanor and furrowed my brows,"Okay, sweetie. What's wrong? Tell me." I replied , trying to sound casual.

"Not now. Meet me at Starbucks. Half hour. We're almost home" she ended the call , leaving me in curiousity.

Harry's head was still rested on my lap as he scrolled through the channels on T.V.

"I gotta go. Something's wrong with El" I caught his attention. He looked up at me lifting his brows," Where? What happened?" He asked sitting up.

"Starbucks. I don't know what happened." I got up from the couch and walked up the stairs to change.

"I'll go with you. It's almost night time" he followed me inside the room.

"No, baby. She's gonna be furious if you come along. It's alright. I'll be fine " I pecked him on the lips and turned around to open my closet.

"Okay" he nodded his head and sat on the bed, resting his head on the pillow. My phone rang again and Harry picked it up while I put on my coat.

"Hey Soph" he spoke," Yeah she's right here." He looked at me.

"No we're not busy" he laughed ," Actually El wanted to meet her at Starbucks" he told her.

"One second" he handed the phone to me and I placed it on my ear.

"Can I come too. I need to talk to you guys." She asked me.

"Okay. Come on out. I'm almost ready" I said and she hung up quickly.

What's wrong with these two?

I shrugged and got back to adjusting my coat.

......

"Oh , she's here" I waved at El and she waved back at us ,approaching our table.

"How was Donny?" I asked her and she nodded her head with a faint smile.

"I've got some news for you ,guys" she brought her fingers together as she placed her hands on the table.

"Good or bad?" Darcy asked resting her chin on her palm. Darcy saw us leaving and I decided to bring her along. Afterall , we all belong to the '1D gf club'.

"That question was meant for the both of you" I asked looking at Soph and El.

"Good" ,"Bad" They replied simultaneously. El's looked nervous and bit her bottom lip as she tapped on the table with her fingers.

Sophia was happy and her cheeks were flushed, a healthy smile playing on her lips.

"You go first" El said looking at Sophia.

"No you go first." Sophia hesitated.

"It's fine. You go" El replied again. They kept going on and on before I stopped them.

"Fuck. Shut up. Just get on with it. You can both go at the same time" I snapped at them. Soph laughed lightly while we stared at her. None of us were finding this funny except her. She stopped laughing when she caught me staring and cleared her throat to speak. El shut her eyes and buried her face in her hands.