Chapter 91 (Pre- Wedding Jitters- Part two)

*1 day before the HASIE WEDDING ❤❤❤*

SORRY TO CONFUSE BUT THIS IS JUST THE CONTINUATION OF THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER (NO TIME SKIP)

Song for the chapter (mostly relates to the last part of the chap)- Better than Words by One Direction ❤😭😍

Suzie's POV :

The sound of the door lock clicking snaps me out of my sleep and I groan , tightening my grip around Harry's waist -only to find it more soft and..and fluffy??

I open my eyes and realise that he was gone and I was only hugging a pillow instead. Now , where did he slip off to?

I turn back and look at the digital clock on the dresser which read "12:02" and get even more weirded out.

I rub my eyes and sigh , sitting up straight and reaching for my phone to check for any messages from him.

I pick up my phone and it vibrates immediately , a message from Harry popping up on the screen.

Haz baby ❤:

Get ready for surprise number two :)

I roll my eyes and grin widely, opening up the messages app to search for any more messages from him.

"Music?" I mumble , looking around the room , trying to analyse the direction from which it came.

The loud beat gets even louder and the whole house starts vibrating , from the treble and bass.

I get out of bed and adjust the strap of my spaghetti top that fell out of my shoulder , walking towards the door and opening it - only to be greeted by blaring music and party lights.

"What the fuck is going on here?" I yell , but my voice is barely heard through the music.

I scan through the crowd and spot the familiar boys - Niall , Louis, Liam and Zac. A few friends of the boys and some unfamiliar one's were here too. But none of the girls looked familiar. Where are my girl pals and my sisters?

I march down the stairs and approach Niall , desperately trying to push through the dancing crowd.

I almost gag when I see two strangers down each other's throat , and pushed against the couch in the living room. They were kissing but it was nothing compared to the way Harry and I do.

"Niall. What's all this?" I pull on his shoulder and he turns around , excusing himself from a conversation with a strange blonde girl.

"Harry's bachelor party" he grins with shrug ,looking around the crowd momentarily and staring back at me as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"What? When did you plan all this?" I widen my eyes , pulling him by his shirt and holding him in place when he tries to slip away.

"Excuse me? It's a bachelor party and the bride isn't allowed in here. Go have your own party" He lets his tongue out and I roll my eyes at him , crossing my arms in front of my chest.

"What's the bride doing in here?" Louis shouts , a glass of vodka held in his hand.

"I live in this house for God's sake. What's all this party about?" I ask him.

"Didn't you hear what Niall said? It's a bachelor party" Liam chimes , raising his glass to me and chugging the drink down his throat.

"That explains the girls , the loud music and the alcohol" I nod my head , looking around the room.

"And don't forget the strippers too" Louis adds , smirking at the girl next to him.

"Strippers? What strippers?" I gasp , stepping closer to him and he backs away , getting alarmed by my reaction.