Chapter 16

Suzie's POV :

I tied my hair into a messy bun as we both walked inside the room for the big move.

It wasn't that 'big' anyway. Just getting all my stuff inside Harry's room and when it comes to my stuff, there is a lot of it.

Harry had cleared out one of his closets for me , so that I could put my clothes in it.

I stood in front of my shoes closet with my fingers on my lips , crossing my left hand.

"What's wrong?" Harry asked me.

"I'll be needing another closet " I told him.

"Why?" He asked furrowing his brows.

"For my shoes" I said smirking, while opening my closet.

His eyes widened as I smirked at him proudly , showing off my collection of pumps.

"Whoah..." He said in awe , " I didn't know you had these many shoes , babe" he said , running his fingers through his hair.

"I'll see what I can do about this. Let it be here for now" he said and walked away.

After a few hours, we were done with our shifting which mainly included my clothes and my shoes. I had bought a lot of clothes since I've been to London and now I'm running out of room to stack em.

"That's a lot of clothes" Harry said as he sprawled across the mattress.

"Sorry 'bout that" I said giggling , as I crawled up towards him, my chin resting on his chest.

"Well , this is our room now. Now I can wake up every morning and see your beautiful face" he whispered , a smile playing on his lips.

"Yeah" I smiled back and planted a kiss on his cheek and moved away immediately.

"Hey" he said pulling my hand, "Kiss me on the lips , babe" he said.

"I've got work to do. We've got to face the reality ,Styles. Our lovely weekend is over. Can't stay in this dreamworld foreva" I told him , trying to maintain a serious tone but failing miserably.

"Not fair. Rosie" he groaned.

I walked towards my desk to grab my leather binder shaking my head ,giggling.

If only you knew how much I love you ,baby.

His voice echoed in my ears.

It's just a dream. It has to be.

I turned around and walked towards the bed , sitting next to him - his green eyes on me the entire time.

I opened my binder and sucked in a deep breath. I wasted the entire weekend when I was actually supposed to work on these designs for the fashion show next week.

I glared at the curly haired boy next to me and concentrated on the sketch.

"What?"he asked me.

"I don't have much time. I wasted all my precious time because of you." I groaned.

"Cuz of me?" He whispered into my ears , his fingers lingering on my neck.

"Not again" I pushed him away playfully.

"C'mon a little fun is never gonna hurt" he said laughing.

"That's what you've been saying all weekend" I said shooting him glare.

.......

"I can't concentrate if you keep staring at me like that" I said closing my binder.

"Whhaaat? I'm bored. Plus you're really beautiful, baby. I could stay like this all day."he said resting his chin on his palm.