Chapter 11

Song for this chapter : Wolves from MITAM :) I just thought U guys should hear it cuz it's perfect for this chapter ;)

Suzie's POV :

"Suzie , darling" he called my name. He's definitely drunk. I'm sure of it.

"Come out , come out " I heard him yell again.

I hugged Harry's arms even tighter and his fingers intertwined with mine.

"I'll take care of this " he whispered to me.

"What's going on ?" Louis asked me.

"It's Carter" I told him with a grimace. The banging on the door grew louder.

Harry pulled his hand away from me , trying to get near the door. I pulled him back and nodded my head 'no' , when he looked at me.

Louis walked towards the door and opened it. Carter walked straight into the house.

"What do you think you're doing mate ?" Louis asked him angrily.

Carter pushed Louis by his shoulder and walked inside , his eyes laying on me.

He smirked at me and then his eyes moved down to our intertwined hands.

His expression quickly turned into a sad one.

"I asked you out first , Suzie " he slurred. "But you go out with him?"

"How many times do I have to tell you this Carter?" I groaned.

"You and me" I said , signalling my hands me and him, "It never works" I told him , stressing the last two words.

He walked closer and closer and closer to me and that's when Harry stepped in between.

"I'm losing my patience , man " Harry said ,  clenching his jaw.

"What the hell is wrong with your brain , Carter? " El stepped in. "Why won't you just leave her alone ?" She asked him , with a grimace.

Tears started brimming in my eyes , as soon as those words escaped her lips. Why does he have to do this. Why can't he just leave me alone? I finally found someone who cares for me and he just had to come and ruin my every moment with him.

What he did next , completely shocked everyone in the room.

He raised  his  fist at Harry , punching Harry in the face , catching him off guard.

"Fuck you Carter " I yelled at him and looked at Harry who was bending his head down , wiping the blood off his busted lip.

Carter just stood there waiting for Harry's next move.

"Look , man. I'm usually  very calm , but you just pushed too far" he said glaring at him.

Harry grabbed him by the collar ,shooting him a death glare.

"Just leave my girl alone. Do you understand ?" He spoke through his teeth.

"What are you gonna do if I don't? " he asked with a smirk.

I looked around to see Louis and El standing close to me , with a shocked expression etched on their faces. Liam and the others were here too , trying to process the current situation.

"Huh? What are you gonna do about it? "Carter taunted him evenmore.

Harry tightened his grip on his collar and landed a punch on his face.

"That is for hitting me. And you'll get even more of those if you keep hitting on my girl" he warned him ,  releasing his grip and pushing him forcefully.