Chapter 62

Ignore the mistakes 😑 too lazy to edit😏

Banner credit : achhuu

Banner credit : achhuu❤

Harry's POV:

"Aren't you gonna have some coffee?" She asks , looking up at me.

"Just don't talk to me. You want to get rid of me so soon. Why do you talk to me?" I say , tapping on my phone.

"The director called him this morning and told him to be there at the shoot tomorrow. But he doesn't want to , Mom." She tells Erica , who looks at us confused.

Rosie , Erica and I were the only ones engaged in this conversation, while the others payed attention silently , while we had our breakfast.

"He said I had four days off. Now he wants me back in three days. No fair" I mutter , chucking the pancakes inside my mouth.

"You're behaving like a 5 year-old,Harold" Niall speaks up ,"Just stop whining and get back to work" he smirks.

"Says the guy who couldn't spend a single day without his girlfriend" I smirk back.

"I'm here for work and she's leaving for London tomorrow." Niall fires back.

"Everyone's leaving for London , tomorrow. And you are going to Paris" Rosie says , placing her hand on my shoulder.

"Just so you know , bro. I'll be perfectly fine without Darcy. It is quite obvious that I'll miss her terribly but, I'll be fine. But I bet you can't go by a minute without talking to Suz" he challenges me.

"That's true" Rosie giggles , sipping her orange juice , while I glare at Niall and her.

To be honest , he was right.

"Everyone's scattering off tomorrow,then. Back to uni" Lara frowns, looking at Zac as he frowns too.

"Ha ha. Have fun you too. No more studying for me. I'm done with that shit" Darcy says.

"Language. This is a family breakfast " Frank says , as Darcy mutters a quick ' Sorry Dad' .

"I'll be back. I have to take this call " I say , excusing myself from the dinner table.

After the phone call , I get back to the table to see Frank , reading the newspaper and my girlfriend engaged in a phone conversation- sitting a few chairs away from him.

I stop walking towards the table , and watch them , hoping for a miracle- that somehow they would patch up.

I stop Darcy from entering the dining room as well ,making her stare at me in confusion.

"Look. It's not gonna work, Harry. I didn't know all that happened and she has a pretty good reason to be mad at him" she tells me.

"Please don't walk in there and ruin the moment" I groan.