Chapter 81

Harry's POV:

"Baby I'm scared"

"I wanna die , baby. It hurts so much" I hear her sob. My Rosie. It was her.

I swear if anyone hurt her ever again , I would kill them. I was gonna kill that person.

"I wanna go home" I hear her beg.

It was dark. Why couldn't I see a thing? Why couldn't I look at her beautiful face? Why couldn't I touch and kiss those beautiful pink lips?

"Babe" I feel the wonderful touch of her lips on my forehead and I open eyes , relieved to be met by the brown doe ones.

"What's wrong?" She threads my hair in her fingers and leans in , to kiss me on the forehead again.

It was those stupid nightmares again. I wish I could get over those.

"What happened?" I ask her , my voice sounding soar as ever.

"Darcy took us over for the next surprise, but that had to wait since you were a little bit woozy and you couldn't walk at all. So I just brought you over to a hotel room." She shrugs and that's when I realise that I was resting my head on her lap.

"I think you're kinda sober for now. You've slept for two hours" she strokes my hair repeatedly , the soothing feeling , erupting all of my senses.

"So we get back now?" I ask her and she nods , allowing me to sit up.

"Not even after a little bit of make out?" I wink , rising up to my feet steadily.

"They've waited for two hours. Now come on" She stands up in front of the mirror and adjusts her dress.

........

Suzie's POV :

"Where's Louis?" I ask El , who rocks a crying Freddie in her arms.

"I have no idea what to do , Suz. I have to take care of two kids now? He's way out of control. I think you should have taken him along with Harry" she tells me , kissing Freddie on the cheek - as he slowly calms down.

"Where the fuck is he?" I ask her , looking around.

"He's in the bathroom. Puking. Niall is with him. He's had way too much to drink. I really can't take care of him and take care of my baby too" she whines.

"Alright , calm down. Once the party is over. I take Freddie and you take care of that boyfriend of yours. It'll be alright. I think he'll be fine with Niall for now" I tell her and she nods.

"Wanna be with Aunty Suzie for now little guy?" I circle my index finger on his soft tiny cheeks and he giggles cutely , extending his arms out to me.

"No" El doesn't let me take him ," It's your time with Harry now. Remember you can take Freddie after the party" she orders and I sigh , nodding my head slowly.

"Sorry , buddy. She's all mine now." Harry winks , rubbing his tiny fingers with his thumb and walking away , as Freddie giggles.

"You guys ready to play?" Louis shouts as he steps out of the bathroom. Freddie squirms and giggles when he hears his daddy's voice , while El tries to hold him in place.

"Play what?" I ask Darcy , who makes me sit on a chair next to Harry.

All the others , excluding our parents were seated along with us , around the table.

"I heard you guys played 20 questions on your first date" Sophia smiles , as she held her quiet  baby boy in her arms.

"No we just played simple question and answer" Harry chimes , sitting up straight.