Chapter 87

*5 days before the HASIE WEDDING ❤❤*

Harry's POV:

"I'm sick of this" I mutter , woken up from my sleep , after I fell asleep with great difficulty on this uncomfortable couch in our room.

Yeah , I offered to sleep on the couch cuz I knew she was a roller on the bed and she would definitely roll out of this couch if she slept here.

I lay down on my belly and cross my hands on the pillow , resting my head sideways on my hand. I sigh, feeling somewhat comfortable in this position and try to get back to sleep , before something heavy presses against my back.

I feel the soft skin of her stomach press against my bare back and the thin material of her bra rub against my upper back , her soft hair, tickling my cheeks when she completely lays herself on top of me.

"I give up. I'm done fighting" she sighs into my ears and I breath out , opening my eyes.

"I surrender too" I mumble , not really able to look at her face cuz of the awkward position I was in.

She sits up and allows me to turn around and lay on my back. She lays back down , resting her chin on my chest and I sigh , locking my eyes with hers.

"I'm sorry. I overreacted. I guess I was just trying to find some flaw on your side." She takes her hand forward and traces it along my jawline , my eyes closing momentarily.

"I'm sorry too. I should have atleast let you know about meeting Kendall. And I gotta admit , I liked fighting you." I chuckle and she mimicks my action - agreeing with me.

"You look even hotter when you're mad" my voice trails off when she moves her fingers to my ear and starts playing with it.

She moves up and her face hovers over mine , her entire body completely pressed against mine. I wasn't complaining cuz it felt so damn good.

She sucks in a deep breath and lets our lips mould together , as I welcome the familiar twist in my stomach get to me. I slowly trace my fingers from her hips to her lower back , my other hand moving to tuck her strands of her behind her ear.

I slowly sit up , holding her close to my body , by gripping her waist tightly and still not breaking the kiss. I could feel the rise and fall of her chest against mine when she desperately tried not to pull away from the long , steamy kiss.

"Was that a makeup kiss?" She closes her eyes again and pecks my lips with smile.

"Maybe it was" I almost moan when she purposefully pushes her area against my erection.

"Makeup sex too?" She cocks her eyebrows and bites her bottom lip with a smile.

"After all the seduction I had to go through today , I wouldn't say no" I say , licking my lips.

..........

I almost push my phone off the bedside table , when I desperately try to decline the call without waking her up.

I look at her petite , sleeping figure and breath a sigh of relief when she doesn't wake up from the loud ringing.

I slowly slip out of her grasp , covering her naked body with the sheets and tip toe out of the room , after grabbing my phone.

I run down the stairs and go straight into the kitchen to grab a cup of coffee- mentally reminding myself to brush my teeth later.

"Hey , Harry" Louis chimes , as soon as I take a seat next to him on the kitchen stool.

"Slept well?" El asks , holding Freddie in one arm and stirring the pot of mac and cheese with the other.

"I did. Why are you guys...." I furrow my brows in confusion and widen my eyes when realisation hit me ," I'm so sorry guys. We try to be quiet all the time. Things get out of hand. We're really sorry" I apologize to them.