Chapter 5

Harry's POV :

I dreamingly and shamelessly stare at Rosie as she talked to Lauren.

I sat a few feet away from her on the couch and have been pretending to be busy on my phone for the past few minutes but in reality , I just wanted to start a conversation with her.

But here I am literally stalking her from here.

She pushes back a strand of her beautiful hair and that's when she notices my stare. I was too late to look away , so I just break into a smile when she shoots me a breathtaking smile.

"Listen to me" Lauren calls to her and she immediately looks away , focusing on what she had to say.

I never wipe that goofy smile off my face , even after looking away - thinking about how crazy this girl had made me.

She's doing something to me and making me fall for her fast and hard.

"I don't know why you're smiling to yourself like that. I hope it's just something funny on the phone" Liam says and I look up at him - staring at me with furrowed brows.

"Yeah. It is" I lie ," What's up?" I ask him.

"We're not doing anything today and it's pretty hot out. Why don't we have some fun at the pool?" Liam suggests and I nod.

"Great. Meet you there" he smiles and I return it.

Eventhough we lived in separate houses , we kinda lived inside the same compound. So we had a common pool and a gym.

"That sounds fun" she springs up with excitement when Liam tells her about the pool. I break into an involuntary smile at her adorableness and Liam notices it , shooting me a wink and a smirk on his way out.

"I cannot wait to wear that new bikini I got yesterday" she tells Lauren who smiles at her remark.

Rosie in a bikini? Could I handle that kinda heat?

Time to find out.

.....

"Pink is my favourite colour" she tells Eleanor who compliments her bikini.

Mine too , love. I must say she looked kinda hot in that bikini.

Fuck, I should stop staring at her like a creep all the time.

I lay back on the pool chair and put on my sunglasses , crossing my arms behind my head and closing my eyes , letting out a long ,relaxing sigh.

"Suz , your boyfriend is on his way here. You can hide if you want to" Louis teases and I open my eyes to see Carter walking towards the pool.

I shift my attention to a wet Rosie who hurriedly gets out of the pool , glaring at Louis for his boyfriend reference.

I stand up and look at her expectantly , as she walks up to me.

"Do we have to do the boyfriend routine again?" She asks me and I nod with a quirky smile.

"Hey , Suz" Carter winks as he walks up to Eleanor , holding a binder in his hands.

"Why do you have to look at her now? Mind your own damn business , boy" I tell him , Rosie's eyes shifting from him to me.

"Carter , can you not bringing the papers next time. You are kinda banned from entering our house" El says , handing the folder back to him.

"Does she have to sign anything?" He asks El , walking towards us.

"I have nothing to sign. Just fucking leave already" she yells at him , his eyes drifting back and forth - between me and her.