Chapter 26

Suzie's POV :

Who lives in a pineapple under the sea???....spongebob squarepants!!!

Why am I even watching this??? I tried to keep my eyes open,trying so hard not to fall asleep.

Harry was not back home. It was almost midnight.

I got ready for our date hours ago and still hoped he would take me out somewhere. It's never to late for a date. You'll never know.

But apparently it is too late now.

I rested my head on the couch , still wearing my denim shorts and tube top with a shrug over it.

"Just go to sleep, love. He's never home early when he's out with Ed and the others" Louis said walking towards the couch.

"He'll be back soon." I assured him.

"You've been saying that all night. Now come on. I'll carry you to bed ,sissy" he said lifting me up , throwing me over his shoulders.

"Louis!!!" I screamed , as he carried me up the stairs , throwing me on the bed.

"Aren't you gonna thank me for the ride?" He asked sarcastically.

"Thank you for the ride" I thanked him, rolling my eyes and he chuckled.

"He never called you? " Lou asked me ,sitting on the bed.

"No. He was supposed to call my landline. My assistant said he never called." I told him ,taking my earrings off.

"Who? That Tina? Maybe she's lying. Harry never forgets to call you. He's always thinking about you" Louis told me ,making me smile.

"Why does she have to lie? And maybe he did forget about me this time. He's different when he is with his friends " I told him, pulling on the sheets with my finger nails.

"I don't think you should trust that Tina either." He told me.

"Why do you hate her so much ?" I asked him,laughing.

"Just saying." He said pressing his lips in a hard line.

"She doesn't look like she could be trusted" he continued.

Why would Tina do that anyway? She doesn't have any reason to hate me or Harry. I couldn't bring myself to believe Louis but just nodded my head in agreement.

I got up from my bed and walked towards my closet placing my shoes inside the shelf.

"You do have a lot of shoes. Harry was right" Louis exclaimed , gaping at my closet.

"He told you? " I asked him , wondering why he would mention about my shoes to the boys.

"Yeah. Told you. He's thinking about you all the time. And talking about you too." He told me ,getting up from the bed.

My heart fluttered at the thought that he even noticed and mentioned the little things about me. I knew that I always think about him but only now did I know that he does too.

I stared at the ground ,smiling like an idiot totally forgetting the fact that Louis was standing in front of me.

"Hello? I think lover boy is home" Louis said snapping his fingers in front of my face.

"Okay. Tell him I'm really really mad if he asks." I told Louis as he stood near the door.

"Are you mad?" He lifted his brow at me.

"Yes. I am " I said firmly , but he didn't look convinced.

He turned around and walked away , down the stairs and I shut the door behind him.

I stripped off my clothes and walked towards the drawer to grab my pyjamas. I opened the drawer to find Harry's shirt and picked it up , pulling it over my head.

I pulled it down my waist , turning around to see the bedroom door open.

He hung his coat on the hanger and threw his car keys on the table and looked at me.

I failed to make eye contact with him , turning away and walking towards the bed.

"Babe...I'm sorry. I thought I'll be back before 8 but...."

"It's fine." I cut him off , kneeling on the bed and setting up my pillow.

"I'm sorry, baby" he walked closer to the bed.

"Well you do seem to forget about me when your with your friends" I mumbled , immediately regretting the words that slipped out of my mouth.

"You didn't even bother to confirm our plans for the night. The thing is, you forget about me when it comes to work" he snapped, taking off his shirt.

"So your saying that I'm obsessed with my job?" I frowned.

"Yeah. If your saying that I'm obsessed with my friends" he said, a little bit too loudly.

This is stupid. So stupid. We can't be fighting over this.

"The only thing I've been obsessed with is you" I whispered, loud enough for him to hear.

His eyes softened and he walked towards me, sitting on the bed.

I hugged my legs close to my body and looked at him , anticipating his next move.

"And the only thing I've been obsessed with is my Rosie" he said resting his chin on my knees.

A smile crept on his face and I just couldn't help it.

His dimpled smile was contagious and I gave up , smiling widely at him.

"Your wearing my shirt. I thought you were mad" he told me , scooting closer.

"They're comfortable. I can't help it. And I don't have to wear any pants ,cuz your shirt covers up my ass." I admitted ,smiling sheepishly.

"It covers up your ass ,huh?" He doubled with laughter, with my choice of words.

"Let me see" he said pulling my legs , lifting my thighs and placing me on his lap.

His fingers moved up and down my bare thighs ,tickling my skin.

"Stop" I squealed and he chuckled ,his hands moving back to my thighs as I pushed it away repeatedly.

He finally gave up and moved his hand to my cheek as he stroked it gently.

His green eyes bore into mine , while his right hand pushed back a strand of my blonde hair and his left hand holding me by waist.

"I love you" he mumbled and placed his lips on mine and our lips moved perfectly in sync.

"Love you ,babe" I whispered , after pulling away.

I moved down from his lap , allowing him to get up and walk towards the drawer.

He grabbed one of his shorts and changed , quickly getting back in bed.

"I promise I'll take you out tomorrow " he told me , pulling up the duvet over our bodies.

"Promise? " I asked him, stroking his cheek , as he smiled at me.

"Promise " he scooted closer, burying his face in the crook of my neck.

I inhaled the sweet smell of his cologne and closed my eyes to get some sleep.

A.N

Yesss !!! Hasie is back !!!!

But they didn't find out what Tina did...how stupid !!!!!

They'll find out soon engh don't worry ; (

Ly ;)

Vote , Comment and share ;)

~Hazzysgirl ♡♡