Chapter 28

Chapter dedication : To AN_almightydreamer

Thanks fr the cover ,love :)

The chapter beginning's a bit too serious but it ends pretty well :)

Harry's POV :

"Babe,You gotta understand. It was his last day in London. I had to stay a bit longer" I told her.

"I'm not sayin' anything. I'm not mad" she said , pulling my legs up , on the couch in our room.

"C'mon. I know your upset. We're going out tomorrow. This time , I swear....."

"You know what? I lost all that excitement. I don't even wanna go. Let's do it some other time. Okay, babe?" She said , putting up a fake smile.

"I'm sorry, baby. Don't be like that. C'mon " I said pulling her by the elbow.

"I'm fine , Haz. I'm not mad" She said , with a low voice.

"I know your mad" I insisted , I pulled her close to my body, our faces inches away.

"I am" she admitted , "But I don't wanna fight with you. I forgive you , okay?" She smiled , pecking me on the lips.

I felt awful. I know she's upset about me bailing on her again. I just have to make it up to her. Somehow.

She was already in her pyjamas. Maybe she didn't expect me to come back at all.

"Whatcha looking at? I'm tired , c'mon" She called to me , sitting on the bed.

I sighed , walking towards the bed and laying next to her.

"Good night , Haz baby" she smiled widely , kissing me on the lips. This time it was a long, passionate one.

"Good night , Rosie baby" I smiled , after the kiss , as she snuggled close to me , resting her head on my bare chest.

She's trying so hard. Trying so hard not to sabotage our relationship. All I'm really doin' is ruining it for her.

I know we go out all the time. But going out is something rare and precious for Rosie and I cuz we rarely get days off.

It might sound silly and stupid that she's mad about this but, I don't care. It's the Little things that matter and I should make it up to her. I don't want her to feel even the slightest sting of hurt ,ever again.

........

"Wakey wakey" I whispered into her ears as she hugged the pillow -next to her even tighter.

"Are you gonna cuddle with me or not?" She asked me , her voice being sexy as ever.

I couldn't resist that.

I moved the pillow away from her and snuggled close to her , burying my face in the crook of her neck.

"Better?"I asked her and she nodded her head, her eyes still closed.

"I was wondering if you wanted to wake up anytime soon?" I asked her and she groaned.

"It's a weekend. Let's sleep in" she replied and I planted a kiss on her neck.

Suzie's POV :

I'm still mad at him. Don't get me wrong. He might me Harry Styles but he's still my boyfriend and he did piss me off for the past two days.

Oh wait my phone's ringing. I moved my hands towards the lampstand and picked it up.

I refused to open my eyes cuz I'm too tired to. I blindly answered my phone and placed it on my ear.

"Hello?" I spoke sleepily. I must say , my phone feels slimmer and lighter too.

"How do you like your new phone. It's an IPhone 6plus." Harry's familiar voice spoke.

That's when it hit me. I broke my phone two days ago. Now Harry just got me a new one.

"You bastard. I love you soo much" I squealed , pouncing on top him as he doubled in laughter.

"Language , Rosie babe. I'm glad you like it" He replied still laughing as he hugged me tightly.

"I love it" I said , sitting up on the bed as I typed on my new phone.

"Do you love me ?" He asked ,hugging me tightly.

"Of course I love you ,baby . Now why would you ask such a ridiculous question?" I kissed him on his cheek , smiling slightly.

"I'm so sorry for everything that happened for the past two days,love. I hope I can make it up to you. Now for surpise number two" he said.

There's another one? Wow.

He got up and walked towards the drawer as I straightened out my messy hair.

My eyes were on him the whole time as he searched frantically through the drawer.

His toned body,his tattoos, his brows furrowed as his green eyes wandered -searching for something. God knows what.

"Where the hell did I keep it?" He muttered.

"Still waiting here" I said resting my head on the headboard, yawning.

His gaze momentarily shifted towards me and moved back towards the drawer.

"Found it. I wanted to hide it away from you. I think I went too far" he smiled at me.

"What is it,babe?" I asked him, getting up from the bed.

"Don't move. Stay there." He startled me , by yelling so loud.

"Now close your eyes" he said, his hands still in the drawer. I just obeyed his order and gently closed my eyes.

"Open your eyes , baby" he whispered into my ears. He was very close to me now and goosebumps spread across my body when his hot breath fanned against my ears.

I placed my phone on the pillow and opened my eyes. Two tickets wrapped in a pink bow were in front of me.

I picked it up and read the words printed on them. They were tickets for the movie 'Jurassic World'

I examined the ticket even further and my eyes widened.

"It says private screening" I said looking at him and he smirked.

"Are we going for a private screening movie? Just you and me?" I squealed again and he nodded.

I hugged him tightly leaving trails of kisses on his cheeks.

He definitely made it up to me. God. I love him soo much.

"How did you know that I wanted to watch that movie?" I asked him , stroking his hair.

"I didn't know. I just bought those tickets cuz I wanted to watch it. The private screening was meant for you. Not the movie" he told me and I smacked his arm playfully.

"Hey" he retorted back, " You wanna know the thinks we could do at a private screening?" He whispered , as his hands slipped inside my top , lifting it up slowly.

"Oh I don't know Mr.Styles. I have never been to a private screening before" I replied,as his hands slipped up to my bra.

"You'll find out tonight" he spoke into my ears , as I planted kissed all over his face.

A.N

Hey baes !!!!!

Hope u guys liked this chap ;)

I dedicated this chap to AN_almightydreamer ;)
Lysm bae and thanks fr the cover :*

I don't know wther there are private screenings but since harry is so damn rich and I can do whatever i want (cuz im the freaking creator of this story) i think it's fine :P

I will b postin the next update in a few days ;)

Ly;)

Vote, Comment and share ;)

~Hazzysgirl ♡♡