Chapter 31

A.N

Hey sorry for the late update...
I couldn't update cuz I had my semester exams :(

This chapter is dedicated to sophiajasonpayne24  !!!!
I'm doing a second dedication fr u..cuz ur my bae ♡♡

Dat doesn't mean that I don't love my other readers ;)

Ly u all ;)

Enjoy the chap :*

......
*four months since Suzie moved to London*

Sophia's POV :

"I'm not ready for this" I said, frowning as we sat on the bench in the park.

"Of course your ready , love." Suzie said , gripping my fingers.

"Look at you. Four months in London and your already catching on the accent" El , smirked.

I smiled too , but it immediately faded away when I thought about the wedding preparations.

"It's not that 'ready' I'm talking about. It's about the preparations. We have to get the dress ready. Flowers, decorations, Blah. Blah. Blah...."

"Yes.yes..."El nodded her head along with me , "We'll be ready soon. We've got one more week"

Suzie's phone rang and the two of us peeped in to take a look at the caller ID.

It was Harry. Didn't he just call a few minutes ago.

"She's getting married" El said a bit too loudly , pointing at me, "But she never gets calls from Liam more than you do from Harry"she said narrowing her eyes at Suzie.

"Actually, Liam did call me a few minutes ago.He called me the exact same time Harry called her" I told El.

"He's home alone. He's probably bored. He misses me, okay?" Suzie showed off her puppy dog eyes at El.

"Liam's fine. But we are not attending Harry's calls until we get home" El said sternly , hitting the ignore button on Suzie's phone.

"How dare you" Suzie gasped, as the both of us doubled with laughter.

Suzie's phone rang again and this time, she was quick to pick it up.

"Hey baby" she spoke through the phone.

"Gimmee the phone" El tried to reach for the phone but Suzie dodged her everytime she reached for it.

"El. Let her talk" I said, laughing so hard. These guys are so funny.

"It was El. She doesn't want me to talk to you." Suzie puckered her lips, glaring at El.

"We've got work to do. Bye" El , yelled into the phone.

Suzie got up from the bench and walked away from us , towards a tall tree.

"High five to that. I love messin with her" El laughed,  giving me a five.

"Yeah me too" I joined in , as we both chuckled.

"Hey it is them." I heard a voice say. El and I both turned around at the same time to see two girls grinning  widely.

"Hello" El smiled at them and they squealed.

"Hey" I greeted them and they smiled with their eyes still widened. Still in shock I guess.

"Umm...." El hummed as we stood there with an awkward silence.

I turned around to see that Suzie still on the phone , giggling about something.

"So you want a picture? " I asked the girls and they nodded vigorously.

"You don't talk?" El asked them. Sure looks like it.

"Nothing like that" One of the girls said as she took her phone out.

"Oh. Wait. Suzie's on the phone. Let's wait for her" I told them and El nodded.

"She's here too? Oh my God. I love her. She should be one of the models in your company. The designs she makes are awesome. I watch your shows all the time. I'm a directioner and a huge fan of your fashion shows too." The other girl , ranted.

Suzie had ended the call and walked towards us. A confused look was plastered on her face when she noticed the two girls.

"Hello." She waved at them , smiling sweetly. The girls waved back and we all posed for the picture.

"They think that you should be one of the models , Suz." El smirked at Suzie.

"Oh please don't start that again"

We talked with those girls for a few minutes after which a few more fans came running towards us. Word spread fast that we were in this park. It took a while for us to get out of the park and after an hour , I finally sat in the back seat of our car.

"That was a rush. They were so sweet though." Suzie cooed, as she started the car.

"Let's get out before the paps get here. They are not soo sweet" El said and we all agreed.

My phone rang and my heart skipped a beat to see Liam's face on the screen.

"Hey babe" I greeted him , the girls immediately turned to look at me.

"Looks like your having fun at the park , huh? I thought you girls are working on the wedding" he said , with a mocking tone.

"We are. Atleast we are doing something. You boys are doing nothing" I mocked him.

"Baby. Don't be mad. I already got my tux ready. That's all I need" he replied.

"I took care of the decorations" I heard Harry's voice say.

"You heard that?" Liam asked me and I hummed.

"Apparently your the only  one who's not working at all" I told him.

"Soooo......" he dragged, ignoring my previous statement.I know where he's going with this.

"I'm listening"I said with a smirk.

"You got your Victoria secret thingy? You know you girls get new lingerie before the wedding night" I smiled , biting my bottom lip, blushing.

Suzie smirked at me noticing my blush but turned quickly ,focussing on the road.

"Not yet, babe." I replied , which came out more like a whisper.

"Want me to join? I would love to" he asked me, his voice husky as hell.

"No thanks. Are the boys next to you?" I changed the topic. He's making me blush in front of these girls and it's embarrassing.

"Would I be talking like this if they are ?" He was still not letting this go.

"Well. Unlike you. I'm not alone. So we will continue this later" I whispered.

"Okay. I can't wait. Love ya baby" he said.

"Bye baby. Love ya too" I said and hung up.

Only a week left and we are still messing around. I'm getting married in a week. I sighed at the thought as  a small tint of smile crept across my face.

.....

A.N

Hello...It's me again (two author's notes...I'm stupid i know)
To sophiajasonpayne24 :
I know i promised I'll make it extra romantic....so there's a part two for this one (which is the actual wedding)

Wait for it !!!!!

And to my  dedicated readers who vote and comment for all my chapters♡♡ :

I know I haven't done dedications for some of u....soo I'll do it as the story goes on... Sry fr the delay !!!

If u love the story...pls spread the word..;)

All the love.

~Hazzysgirl ♡♡