Chapter 39

Harry's POV :

"Are you coming out or what?" I called out to here. I stood out of the bathroom door waiting for her to come out for the past 10 minutes. We should be leaving soon and she's taking forever to come out.

"Babe?" I called again. No answer. What is she doing in there? Is she alright? I twisted the door knob and tried to open the door. Surprisingly , it was open and I let myself in.

"Hey" Rosie quickly wrapped the towel around her naked body , smiling at me sheepishly.

"Was the door unlocked?" She stepped out of the bathtub and I nodded my head - grinning widely.

"Hate you" she punched my chest playfully and walked out of the bathroom while I followed her closely behind.

"I love ya too but it's getting late , baby. You have to get ready soon" I told her while she tried to push me out of the room.

"We've got no time for that.I'll stay here. Please?" I begged her. She glared at me for a few seconds and turned away to walk towards the bed to pick up her dress.

"Can you please turn around? Is that possible?" She asked with a mocking tone. I nodded my head and turned around , facing the door and waited for her to change. I could hear her opening the zipper of her bag and taking out her lingerie maybe. I imagined what it would be like to watch her change. Why imagine when you could watch it yourself?

When did I ever get so dirty minded?

I turned around to see her searching for her bra , her back facing towards me and she was already wearing her panties. I watched as she let the towel fall to the ground and slowly put her bra on , the hormones in my body raging.

She turned around and caught me gaping at her beautiful body , her eyes widening.

"This is why I don't change in front of you " she bent down to pick her dress up from the ground, showing off her breasts. This is so wrong Harry. This is so unlike you. She's your girlfriend. She won't mind.

"What?Do I look weird? Why are you looking at me like that?" She asked me , smiling slightly.

I stood there speechless and lost in thoughts about my love for this beautiful girl in front of me. Oh, the things she does to me. I suddenly found myself walking towards her, slowly, my steps calculative and at a very slow pace.

"Harry..." she moved behind slowly and finally hit the wall behind her ,"We have to leave now,baby" she reminded me.

"This'll be quick , Rosie babe" I whispered into her ears ,my lips brushing against her earlobes. She turned her head towards one side and closed her eyes tightly. I smiled at her reaction and quickly moved my lips to her neck, slowly kissing and nipping on her soft skin. Her breath accelerated quickly and her eyes were still closed in pleasure.

She caught me off guard by pushing me away and moving away from the wall,a triumphant smile playing on her lips. I was quick to grab her wrist and hold her in place , standing behind her -her back against my front.

My arms snaked around her waist while I kissed her temple and moved down further and further down , her breath accelerating even more. I planted kisses on her shoulder blade as she winced slightly by my sudden move.

"Lunch is ready. You guys should be leaving soon. Hurry up" Mum called from the other side of the door, snapping us out of our intimidate moment.

"We'll be out soon. Almost done" Rosie replied and I heard my Mum walking away from the door. Rosie removed my hands from her waist and walked towards the bed to grab her skinny jeans and t-shirt.