01

"what the fuu"

This is the life, how can life possibly get any better than this?

I sat cross legged on my king sized bed happily scrolling through my tumblr feed and reblogging cute random things on my new MacBook laptop which I was given just an hour ago from mum for my birthday.

Which is today of course,
March the 2nd.

She's known for quite a while now I had wanted a MacBook because my old laptop was lagging and breaking down constantly. This is the part where you insert a sad face emoji for me.

So here I am on my Tumblr account without a worry in the world about my laptop breaking down or lagging ten times per minute. God this is the life of a pathetic girl with no actual fun life what so ever.. And if you need a clue, I'm talking about Me!

All I needed right this very moment to top off this day and name it the best birthday I've ever had was pizza and a little bit of Netflix.

But the problem there is, I'm just way too lazy to turn the television on and then turn on my  Netflix. Ugh I should move but my body's telling me no, don't do it.

I stopped scrolling when I noticed some suggestions, I started looking through my suggested follows and my eyes were caught on one person in particular, Tumblr asked me those 6 words.

"Would you like to follow @Justinbieber?"

I bit my lip and entered onto his blog getting myself comfy on my bed, this was going to be an real interesting one.

His blog came up for me to see and I could tell he was quite active on Tumblr for a famous person, celebrities didn't usually understand the world of Tumblr except some like Taylor Swift and Kylie Jenner.

And now apparently Justin Bieber's joined the bandwagon.

I was shamefully skimming through all his blog scrolling down like crazy whilst checking all his posts, damn the guy was definitely a looker.

He was literally the definition of heaven, the hair, tattoos and body just made me feel some type of way. But that's just the lady hormones in me coming out to play, I try to ignore them.

Then I stopped on a picture of him holding onto a little girl who looked like she was in the poor parts of Africa. They were both grinning at the camera happily, awe Bieber isn't all bad it seems.

I decided to follow him because he was nice to look at and seemed sweet, so why the hell not? He's earned himself a Marie follow today.

I came off from his blog and went onto my own, I can honestly admit my Tumblr is my life. It helps me forget all my life problems and worries.

I post lots of my own photos and reblog lots too so it's a mixture. I also shamelessly post pictures of myself to make it more personal to me.

I'm sort of a big deal in the world of tumblr, I'm a "famous" face on tumblr and have over two million followers which makes me so happy.

That's on Tumblr though, in real life barely anybody talks to me except my close family, the life of a loner. I try not to brag.

I reblogged a few pictures which I like, only to be interrupted by my stomach which seems to have a mind of its own. It basically screams "feed me pizza" all the time, so that's exactly what I do.

Pushing my laptop to the side of the bed I slip off the bed and make my way downstairs to the kitchen to see mum cooking for herself and Chloe, who is my beautiful little sister.

She loves to cook when she isn't busy working her ass off on fashion.

When she realised I was in the room too she stopped singing along to Whitney Houston and grinned "so... how's the laptop going?"

I smiled beelining over to the fridge freezer for my beloved pizza. "It's great, thanks again mum" I pulled out a cheese, pineapple and mushroom pizza and shoved it inside the oven. Only twenty five minutes now until heaven is served on a plate.

I rushed back up to my room making sure to put an alarm on my phone for my pizza because I'm not good with remembering things.

Grabbing ahold of my MacBook I checked up on my Tumblr account since a lot can happen in ten minutes.. Yet nothing much happened.

Just thousands of reblogs and comments saying how beautiful I am and how perfect my pictures are, probably just sucking up to me because I'm popular on here.

My head was bobbing along to the music which was playing from my blog, I've installed a music player to it which is the basic thing on blogs but not many people know how to do it, bless them.

"Now you're missing what we used to have" I sang along to Chris Brown - Zero because it's a freaking tune! Suddenly my account went crazier than normal, I mean even crazier!

"Wait, wait guys chill" I raised my eyebrow seeing a sudden rise in followers, likes, comments and everything in between.

@justinbieber has started following you.

My mouth literally fell open I was confused as to why he followed me or how he even noticed my account upon everyone else's. "What the fuuuu"

DIIIIIIIING! I jumped almost dropping my new laptop onto my bedroom wooden floor. That would do it the world of good!

God, that stupid alarm had to go off right now.
Not the freaking time bro.

I decided to bring the laptop downstairs with me to the kitchen, give my new baby a tour of the house.

Running down the stairs I made it to the kitchen to see nobody in there, I quickly pulled the pizza out and placed it on a plate trying to cut it as quickly as possible.

I was panicking for no reason what so ever, well I had one reason which seemed good enough.

A celebrity I just followed out of boredom decided to follow me back, ha you know just the normal. What if he was creeping on my Tumblr? Well I can't say much because I did the exact same.

I journeyed back up to my room once again, damn I was burning off my pizza calories before I'd even ate it with all this exercise.

I placed the white China plate on my bed next to me and picked up a slice of pizza, I smiled happily because it smelt like complete heaven!

Then I remembered what I was freaking out about only five minutes ago.. I checked his account to make sure it was definitely  verified, he's the real deal.

Damn Marie, you've got yourself a Bieber follow! I smirked happily, eating my well deserved pizza.