twenty five

[Marie]

We were cruising the California streets, I was too busy looking out the window to even notice Justin was trying to grab my attention

"Yo Marie, you there?" Justin asked for probably the hundredth time. Oops

"Yeah what's up?" I asked giving him my attention for two seconds then looked back to the swaying palm trees.

California was a dream, the beaches we passed, the designer shops and the *i must mention* hot guys.

"You like it here, don't you?" He said, looking at me then back to the road smiling. Yes, I really do.

"It's beautiful, it's so much better than London. You can do anything here!" I was literally so eager to get out of this car and explore.

I didn't even ask where we're going I'm so distracted today. "Where are we going?" I asked confused.

Justin held the steering wheel with one hand whilst grabbing his water with the other "home to unpack and for you to get comfortable"

I nodded with a smile, I couldn't wait to see Justin's home. I'm sure it was cosy and beautiful. He's a neat guy, I mean most boys throw everything around and don't care.

But Justin, he's neat. Neater than me and sometimes it's weird.

I could tell we were getting into the richer part of California, the houses are huge and just beautiful. The environment was crazy clean and nothing like London.

God I wanted to live here forever. "It's so beautiful here"

Justin agreed of course, he lives here. "It's worth the money" I wondered how much he actually paid to live in such a expensive area.

"How much did you pay?" I asked being nosy, something I've learnt from Chloe.

Justin shrugged "five million ish" my head snapped towards him and my jaw slipped.

"Five what ish?" I asked in shock. "who the fuck spends five freaking million on a house?"

Justin got defensive "hey, I do" I chuckled and shook my head in disbelief, Justin's such a rich boy.

I guess if you've got the money you're gonna get the best of the best.

"Welcome home, princess" Justin said, parking outside a huge house (mansion more like) which has a black gate in front of it for safety I'm guessing.