10

"first time"

"Here's our seats, baby come sit down" mum squealed dragging me to the front row

"Here's our seats, baby come sit down" mum squealed dragging me to the front row.  Our names were literally written on the seats.

Damn they go all out for this vip thing, don't they.

Mum soon walked off leaving me alone and sitting all by myself because she had to "catch up with Karl", which is seriously goals.

I sat on my phone the whole time, checking up on my Instagram and tumblr whilst everyone around me were catching up and finding their seats.

I noticed that photos of the red carpet were released and everyone, and I mean everyone was going ape shit about them.

Literally everyone, Justin's fandom were dying, the Jelena fandom were dying, Selena's fandom were dying.

Everyone's freaking fandom was dying because of these famed photos.

It was evident that people were starting to realise I was that girl who Justin "noticed" on Instagram.

They also noticed the way he looked at me, back on the carpet. You know, the undying "I can't believe it's you, is this actually real?" stare.

I didn't bother reading their opinions because quite honestly I was too scared to look, plus I didn't want to ruin this day.

I looked up, wondering when this show would actually start. It was already 8:30pm. I sighed as soon as I saw the familiar face, I couldn't even start with how awkward this would be.

On the other side of the runway, Selena was sitting herself down, looking smug whilst she sat in her vip seat.

She saw me and grabbed Justin's hand affectionately, smirking as she did so. Did she think I wanted to steal him from her?

She's secute, I'm just kidding. She's really not. She's a bitch. A* for her bitchiness.

I felt so judged when I was around her, she always had that judgemental stare. She doesn't like me, at all. I wanted to laugh until I cried.

Justin looked up from the fashion show brochure they gave everyone at the entrance and looked around the room, it was beginning to look full.

His eyes landed on me and he smiled wide. "hi" he lip synced making me laugh, this was how we met. How pathetic is that one as a story.

I shook my head in amusement, he always knew how to make me smile.

Me and Justin decided to stick with texting for now, it was the only thing we could do right now. I looked over to see Selena trying to low key watch over Justin's shoulder.