thirty eight

[Marie]

Justin and I sat alone in the living room just talking, talking like we usually do. Like we hadn't just kissed.

I still don't know where we are.

"I really want to kiss you again.." Justin licked his lips looking at my own, I smiled leaning down to his lips but dodged him as soon as I heard the door unlock.

Kendall and Hailey walked in with grins on their faces, Justin groaned knowing they literally cock blocked him.

"You two best friends again?" They asked, totally clueless as to what just went down. I didn't know what me and Justin were doing.

"Yeah, we've sorted everything" Justin smiled knowing he just did what he'd been craving to do for a while now.

I wanted so badly to just kiss his lips once more and never stop. God, I'm letting my hormones get the best of me.

I hopped off Justin's lap and followed the girls to the back yard where Kendall's pool was, she wasn't joking about the pool party.

I changed into Kendall's bikini which is absolutely beautiful and all three of us sat on the sun loungers.

"So..." Kendall said waiting for me to spill the beans, should I?

I bit my lip and smiled at them hoping that was a good enough "I kissed the boy" sign.

"She kissed him!"

"Ooh she so kissed him!" Hailey squealed holding onto her head in disbelief, I waved my hands infront of their faces "guys, sh!"

they nodded and breathed slowly making me laugh, they're so me.. Inside I wanted to dance and throw myself in the pool but I had to keep cool otherwise they'd think I'm crazy.

"Has he told you.." I grinned knowingly "what that he loves me more than a best friend? Maybe"

The girls now jumped up from the sun loungers and grabbed my hands to dance with me, we all held hands and danced like lunatics "he loves you, ooooh yeah he do.." Kendall yelled at the top of her lungs, I pushed her into the water and Hailey next.

They both gasped and looked at me with evil glares, I smiled sweetly and winked. As of right on time, Justin walked out with Za and Dylan.

"You girls in the pool already? Damn give us time to catch up" Za said with a shake of his head making me laugh, oops that may be my doing.

"Come in quickly, it's so cool" Hailey said, leaning her arms on the edge with Kendall by her side.

I stood by them and watched Justin get undressed, like damn papi them tattoos make me feel something.

God these hormones are wild today.

It's like ever since that kiss everything is intense, I want to touch him again and kiss him harder.

Whilst I was watching him undress into his swim shorts which were underneath his clothes I felt two hands on my ankles, Kendall and Hailey were grinning with a revengeful look.

Oh shit.

Before I could beg for forgiveness, both my legs gave way and I was pulled into the piercing cold water, I squealed "I think I'm dead, I'm not sure" they laughed and nodded to me.

"We know the feeling" like I said, oops.

Soon after we heard three splashes meaning the boys had arrived, they said a few curse words because how cold the water was but the heat would warm us up eventually.

Za and Dylan came into our little circle but I could find Justin, "where's Justin?" I asked quietly looking around then I felt arms slither around my waist and I knew they were Justin's.

I jumped in shock and turned around still in his arms, I laughed leaning my head on his shoulder "you scared the living shit out of me!"

Justin held a finger to his lips and watched the rest laughing with each other,we were in the clear to kiss for a little while.

I smiled and let Justin drag me to a corner of the pool, he still held onto my waist. I wrapped my legs around his body and sighed. What does this mean?

"What does this mean Justin?" I asked, watching Justin get closer to my lips. He stopped.

"I want to ask you- but it's gotta be perfect.. Please give me time" I smiled, biting my lip with nerves. Justin groaned "don't do that, you realise how weak that makes me feel?"

"Oh really?" I asked with a smirk and bit my lip this time even harder making him give me the puppy dog eyes.

"Fuck you, best friend" Justin groaned and kissed me whilst holding my ass up so I was pressed up against him.

"You have no idea how much I love those lips" Justin said breathing heavily and watching them in awe, he had no idea how much I loved him.
Justin of course, went in for another round. His lips attacked mine and I closed my eyes feeling the ecstasy tingle my bones.

"Oh! They kissing!" Za yelled making me break away from Justin in embarrassment, I just kissed him in front of everybody oh god.

Justins held his middle finger up to the ground and grinned, knowing Za was approving of his boy getting it.

Boys will be boys.

We went back to the group and had to deal with three whole minutes of teasing, well Justin didn't mind it as much but my cheeks were probably tomato colour.

"Are you guys together, together?" Za asked, with a small smirk.

I looked to Justin, I wanted him to answer this one. He bit him lip and shrugged "soon.."
Soon just couldn't come quick enough for me.