08

"emojis everywhere"

A few days later and my sunflowers were beginning to die, i was worried Justin's promise wasn't going to be fulfilled

I opened my snapchat and took a picture of my flowers, they were drooping sadly.

I had Justin on snapchat and he had me too, meaning my stories came onto his. He only had those he spoke to on there.

Thank god snapchat deleted best friends otherwise everyone would know about me, and probably attack me because I'm a girl talking to Justin.

A few minutes after putting it up, I checked the views. It was over three thousand views because I promoted my snapchat on tumblr.

Gaining me eighteen thousand snap chatters. But like Justin, I only add back those I know.

Justin was one of those views, I bit my lip hoping he would snapchat me.

He posted a snapchat seconds later making me smile, this was our inside thing.

I opened his snapchat, the picture started and had his selfie with one emoji.

" ✈️"

I grinned, this must mean he's leaving Mexico? Oh how will gomez's gran survive without Justin?

I put up a snapchat this time, being sly as fuck of course.

"👫"

Many people always sent me anonymous tumblr questions, asking me whether I was dating, what I saw in a guy and if I was dating, who it was.

I always left them with "I ain't got no type" because I don't.. If they make me laugh and make me feel good and comfortable then they're instantly the one.

Not hard to win my heart, I guess.

I was sat on my bed, can you guess doing what?

Scrolling through my tumblr promoting my mum's new line for Topshop. She was releasing a new line of jeans.

They were beautiful, crazy ripped mom jeans with huge holes, but it hella looked good.

I posted some photos on Instagram too  of me wearing them and earned some heart emojis from Justin making me chuckle.

Didn't he realise everyone could see that?

I snap-chatted him a video of me saying "you do realise everyone's gonna see them heart emojis, I know I'm cute but fuck, Justin"

I continued scrolling through my tumblr on my MacBook, continuously checking on my phone.

Justin replied a minute later with a video.

He was laying on what looked like a plane chair, showing his cute little double chin. He shrugged "eh I don't care they will see us together sooner or later anyways"

Which was true, but I didn't want them thinking I'm one of his hookups.

I sighed, recording a snap for him. "I just worry they're gonna think I'm just your fuck buddy or something"

Any girl who was associated with Justin other than Selena or his mother was thought of as a slut, whore, gold digger, good for nothing bitch.

I didn't want to be labelled that, not ever.

Justin read it then sent me another video "princess," he sighed "I'll tell them who you are to me if you want, I'll do anything to make you happy you know that"

I didn't know how I wanted to do this, did I want the world knowing who I was?

"What do you think we should do?" I asked, sending the video.

Whilst I waited for his reply, I checked my insta to see many of his fan accounts now got onto my account noticing that Justin had commented.

Most comments were positive like "she's pretty"

But some were very negative like "Justin wouldn't date a hoe like that when he has Selena"

"She's Walmart compared to Selena"

"Looks like a slut"

I bit my lip, holding my tears back. Did I really look like a slut?

I opened Justin's snap chat, he was chewing on his sour patch kids.

"I think we should post a picture, tell everyone we know each other then take it slow"

I was in tears now, those comments were in my head and wouldn't budge out. I rarely ever got hate because tumblr is such a happy, understanding place.

I wasn't used to this.

"J-Justin, the comments on my Instagram are horrible. I-i" I cried, whilst the 15 second video continued.

Justin opened it and instantly popped up, he wanted to face time me now.

I accepted it on my Mac book because they're both connected. Justin was now sat up.

"Princess, no no no don't cry" I wiped my eyes feeling stupid, I was crying over people who didn't know me.

"They don't know me, and they're judging me already"

Justin sighed holding his head in his hands. "I don't want this for you, you know?"

I licked my lips, sniffling quietly."what do you mean?"

Justin looked up at me with sad eyes, like he thought of something bad and negative.

"I don't want you to have to deal with this, deal with my lifestyle."

I wiped my eyes with my sleeve, thanking the Lord I wasn't wearing makeup.

"If I have you with me, I'll do it" I sniffled, smiling weakly at the boy I'd probably ruin my life for.

Justin's fists were by his mouth and he closed his eyes, in what looked like relief.

"You have no idea how much I fucking love you and how much I wanna hug you" he huffed making me smile.

"Soon Justin, real soon"

The way I looked at it, Justin weighed out the negatives with just as many positives. That was the reason I wanted to  keep going.

It was for him, all of it was for him, my best friend.