04

"phone is buzzin"

An hour into the family movie night and I was already bored, my mind kept zoning out from the movie and onto other things, or should I say a certain someone

Me, mum and Chloe were snuggled up on mum's bed watching the Adams family, Chloe's favourite movie ever.

She picks the god damned movie every time because she thinks it makes her older and cooler, since she believes it's a terrifying horror.

It gives her an ego boost, I guess. Me and mum just agree to keep her happy.

Normally, I love watching films with them both but today I just couldn't focus on the movie, or on anything really.

I was too busy daydreaming looking at the cream walls of mums room, come to think of it I should've painted my bedroom walls that colour too. "Marie your phone is buzzing"

"Marie! ..Your phone" mum pinched my arm hard with her acrylic nails making me yelp, Chloe was so fixed on the movie she didn't even flinch at my sudden outburst, she isn't a multi tasker- at all.

"okay, ouch remember who's birthday it is today" I winced rubbing the sore spot on my arm, damn I was attacked
by the one who created me.. Tragic.

"Think of it as one of your eighteen birthday beats" she winked at me popping some popcorn into her mouth and going back to the movie.

I rolled my eyes laughing quietly, I checked my phone remembering why I was pinched in the first place to see I had a Skype message come through.

It was from Justin. Fuuuuuck yeeeees finally!

@kidrauhllovesbeyoncé: Can I have your number now?

I smiled, aw he already wanted my number. Pft, He'll have to try a little harder than that!

@mariesdollslove: nope :)

@Kidrauhllovesbeyoncé: whyyy Marieee you know it's really me :( I'm not a murderer I swear.

His text made me laugh, accidentally it was out freaking loud. "What is so funny Marie? They just got kicked out of their house!" Chloe asked in sadness finally taking an interest in me, just at the wrong time.

Trust Chloe to do that.

Mum looked over to me and saw I was glancing down looking at my beloved phone, sadly I was digging myself a bigger and bigger hole.

She just smirked knowingly "who are you texting Marie may Argent?"

I quickly locked my phone, hiding it in my lap. "Nobody mum, calm down I'm trying to watch the movie" I mumbled crossing my arms and making sure to keep my eyes on the tv.

Don't you dare distract me, Bieber.

I couldn't exactly throw it out there "you know Justin Bieber the pop star? Well he is trying to get to know me, so yeah we're talking" nope nope nopedy nope.

Five minutes later I checked my phone again because Miss detective was busy watching the movie again.

@mariesdollslove: I'll think about it, Bieber :)

His reply went straight through my body and deep into my stomach and my bones.

@Kidrauhllovesbeyoncé: I'll find it, princess ;)

And that's when it all started..