fourteen

[marie]

-

"I'm so freaking hungry now" I moaned as we pulled up to McDonald's. I loved the fact Justin wasn't a stuck up rich kid who repelled fast foods.

He didn't drag me to a fancy restaurant, he loved a good ol' McDonald's.

"Your fault we stopped"Justin reminded me, I knew that you idiot.

I rolled my eyes and hopped out the car with Justin on the other side. "You're welcome for that by the way, you've got some nice fans you know"

Justin nodded "I know it's just the nasty ones that stop me from taking time out for them"

I wasn't going to question Justin on that, because he's dealt with this for years. I have barely survived a day.
I didn't know shit about his life except from what he tells me. I haven't lived it, yet.

We walked into the McDonald's restaurant and it was packed, so many people were sat down and eating whilst others were standing waiting to order.

Justin stood casually checking through his phone whilst many people stopped to stare at him and me.
Some even had their phones out.

I wasn't used to this at all, he was my bestfriend online and of course I knew this happened but this, me seeing it first hand was different. And so new to me.

Justin looked at me from his phone and saw I was looking around at everybody, so many eyes were on us.

Justin held me in both his hands "Marie?"

I looked him in they eyes "yeah?"

"Just ignore them okay? You're here with me, I'm here with you. It's just us okay?"

I nodded, it's just us, it's just us,
It's just us.

Fuck nope, someone just looked at us.

This shouldn't be scaring me so much, it just hit me hard. The fact Justin's such a big deal to everyone. I wasn't used to being friends with the person who screams attention.

Nobody ever noticed me, but now they did because of Justin.

Justin looked at the menu board the at me "what can you have? Since your vegetarian?"