thirty three

before you start reading i must warn you, this is the saddest shit I've wrote.

-

[marie]

"Oh my god, I've never had this much fun!" I squealed dancing in between two of the hottest guys of the party, Dylan and Zayn.

Zayn came up to me whilst I was in the kitchen trying to find another drink for myself.

I found one, or maybe two. Okay it was three. I had three vodka shots and now my head hurts but that wouldn't stop me from dancing the night away.

I'm not sure where Justin was, I tell myself every time, as soon as this song is over I'll look for him.

But the DJ keeps playing my favourite songs.. I'd never drank before so this felt so foreign but so so freaking good.

Zayn was behind me whilst Dylan was in front of me, I was in a sandwich of hotness. I win luckiest girl award!

"It beats me black and blue but fucks me so good and I can't get enough.. Must be love on the brain"  Rihanna's song love on the brain eventually finished and Zayn took my hand.

I smiled, walking off with him. I'm sure he was taking me to find Justin.

I really wanted to see Justin now, I missed him. I needed my Justin around me. Because this alcohol was really taking affect, and my head wasn't reacting well with the loud thumping music.

The whole night all I could think about was Justin and what the girls had said. Everybody was telling me he didn't just want to be friends. I was believing them.

I was seeing him in a different light and that ladies and gentleman, is why I had the first vodka shot. I needed a distraction from him and whatever he's done to me.

Zayn led me up the stairs and down a long narrow hall, maybe Justin's up here taking a nap. He does like to take naps. I want to join him and sleep this time bomb headache off.

I could feel Zayn touching my ass but my intoxicated head was all over the place, I couldn't take notice or ask him to stop.

I'd fall if Zayn didn't have grip on me. Not all heroes wear capes.

"Let's have some privacy" he whispered into my ear, I nodded with a small smile. He led me to a bedroom door, probably so we could talk or something. I sighed drunkenly as he opened the door.

I stumbled into the room then soon realised this room was already taken.

My heart broke into pieces when I saw Justin pinning a brunette girl to the bedroom wall, he was kissing up her neck and doing things to her he shouldn't.