nineteen

[marie]

-

"I'm gonna get fat being around you" Justin grumbled stuffing yet another spoonful of Chinese chow mien into his mouth.

I nodded my head with a chuckle, watching him look like an idiot with a single noodle over his face. I swiped the noodle off the side of his lip and gave it back to him.

"You just did the mom move" Justin smirked, and from this moment on I knew he wouldn't let this go.

"Isn't this view beautiful at night?" I asked trying to change the conversation a little. It worked thank god.

Justin went back to eating his noodles which were in a metallic container and watched the building lights with me, we were sat on the bridge of a motorway. Let's just say we did a lot of walking and talking, laughing and rebelling.

Now it was half eleven at night and we watched the sun go down and cars pass into the distance. It was soothing watching the world pass by while you're just stuck in the moment.

"I like it here now, it's better than just the queen" he was obsessed with queen bloody lizzy, I mean, why does everyone love her?!

"You're obsessed with her, oh my god" I rolled my eyes, placing my sweet and sour rice onto the side next to me and clapped his around the head.

I loved doing that, he groaned rubbing his head "stop doing that, the pain is real"

I smiled sweetly and carried on eating my food. I was eating happily until Justin came up with a ride or die idea.

It's always dangerous when he comes up with these crazy, adventurous and possibly life threatening ideas.

"Let's sit and dangle our legs on the motor way sign, I'll take a photo of it" Justin grinned putting down his food, when his food is down it means business. He's not kidding.

I looked in front of me, the sign was only a foot away from us. It was doable but dangerous and would most definitely kill me if I fell.

"I don't wanna die though Justin"

"I won't let you die, please c'mon this will be a story we tell our grandkids and shit" he was literally on his knees pleading in front of me now.

I rolled my eyes with a small smile. He's such a bad influence to me. I started to shimmy my booty closer and closer to the edge. I wanted to look away.