forty five

[marie ]

It's been five months with Justin, we've messed around like usual, Almost set his house a lite whilst cooking and visited a few places like he promised.

I can honestly say I've had the best year of my life. I met Justin, became best friends with him and then somehow between all the confusion we fell in love.

He's leaving for his tour tomorrow and I'm not emotionally ready to see him go. I mean, his fans are eager and buzzing.

I'm so happy for him and them, I mean, they're a part of the Bieber family. Justin loves them to pieces. I'll just miss him to pieces too.

I sighed, laying in bed my head on his chest whilst I drew stars on his stomach. I couldn't sleep all last night, I haven't slept well for a while actually. I'm glad Justin has.

He's woken to a few nightmares but apart from that he's okay, well as far as I know. Sadly I can't read his mind.

I decided to go outside to the balcony, the sea view was beautiful and the sun was rising. A view I'd never forget. Didn't I mention Justin took me to the Caribbean?

"princess where are you.. " Justin yelled, he had another nightmare. I rushed back into the bedroom and saw Justin on the bed with his head in his hands.

"Jay, I'm here it's okay I'm right here, sh please stop crying" his cries made me want to cry, but I'd ran out of tears from last night. I cried so much every night whilst he was in bed.

He shook his head "I can't do this without you, I can't do it now. How will I for a year?"

I shook my head "you're gonna do this and you're gonna knock em dead with my song, right?" Justin smiled with a small nod, holding my chin then kissing me hard but lovingly.

We wanted to kiss as many times as we could, to make up for a years worth. We kiss a lot.

"I'll do it for you, only you okay?" Justin said. I nodded with a smile, I was so proud of him.

I get how hard this is, hell i'm feeling it too and he's so brave doing this with his head held high.

I grabbed his hand and led him out of our rented home/hotel, it's huge and gorgeous but the real beauty was outside on the beach. We were both in our pyjamas but I didn't care. This is our last morning together, where we can chill out and be happy.

I'd take advantage out of that.

I pulled him towards the pier, which had the most beautiful view of the ocean. I sat down at the end of it and Justin sat next to me in his batman sweatpants.

I held onto the ropes in front of us and sighed, the view was honestly breathtaking. I wanted to take a picture of the view to keep it forever.

"Isn't the view beautiful?"  I sighed, asking Justin who hmm'd in agreement

"Isn't the view beautiful?" I sighed, asking Justin who hmm'd in agreement.

"My view is perfect" I turned to look at Justin, the guy I loved. He was looking right back at me. I was his perfect view. My eyes watered and I smiled, laying my head on his shoulder.

We watched the waves flow perfectly, I realised me and Justin would somehow be okay.
We just had to flow like the waves, do our thing and keep going. We couldn't let the rocks slow us down or break us apart.

I've chased down and defeated so many of my demons, I know for a fact that Justin is the Angel which God sent to me.

He knows just how hard I've worked on defeating my own enemies and he's given me the best gift I could ever ask for.

My best friend Justin.

I closed my eyes and gave a little prayer, I haven't since I was a teenager because I got in with the crowd who said God isn't real but to hell with them.

If Justin exists, God is definitely real.

"Please, I just want Justin to be close with me forever, I love him God. I really do. Please let me keep him"

As I was saying my amen's I felt Justin's hand slither into my own, it's like God answered my prayers. I looked up to the sky and thanked him quietly. I had some hope.

"Thankyou"

Justin looked from the sunset and towards me, hearing my thank you "who are you thanking princess?"

"Just A friend"

-

next chapter is the last.. I cried writing this omg I'm so pathetic

😫😭