thirty seven

get ready queens ; everything is about to change my heart is beating so fast for y'all

-

[Marie]

It's been a whole freaking day, I haven't seen Justin in a whole day and I'm feeling bored and alone without his idiotic presence around me.

I sat on my bed by myself in my hotel room which IMG agency paid for, they say it comes with the perks of being a model for them. It was an expensive one too.

Everybody somehow found out about the contract and it sparked like a wildfire, everyone seemed to be discussing it.

Some articles and @'s saying I'm good for the job whilst others picked out and raised some of my insecurities.

Whilst I was on my tumblr I had a phone call come through, it was Kendall. I answered the phone and put her on full speaker.

"Hey Kendall" I said, chewing on some m&ms. I heard talking in the background but I didn't think into it, she was probably with Hailey or had the television on.

"Hey recently signed model!" She chirped making me smile wide. So she read about that one too.

"I met with James, he's so sweet! He gave me the job!" Kendall squealed with me, God we're the fangirls now.. "you've got my manager! James is the sweetest, honestly he's amazing"

"I'm so excited to start" I was genuinely buzzing about the job I just contracted to.

"Oh my god, come over so we can celebrate! Pool party style!" I bit my lip "I can't, I've left all my things at Justin's.."

Kendall of course, wouldn't take no for an answer "get your model backside to my house, you're either using one of my bikinis or skinny dipping!"

My eyes widened and I chuckled standing up from my bed "I'll take the first option, no skinny dipping for me thanks"

"Okay this is great, the plan is a go! - I mean yeah, okay see you soon!" She made mwah noises and before I could reply the phone was cut dead.

What plan did Kendall have up her sleeve? This just couldn't be good.

I hurried to fix my hair in the mirror then grabbed my keys and rushed out the hotel then hailed a taxi (do they do that in Cali lol I'm sorry i don't know)

This was going to be good, I could talk to Kendall about her experiences of being a model and probably steal some tips. She walks the run way so well I have to find out.

The taxi driver dropped me off and I paid him the fee, I walked up to the door and instantly thought back to last night. God this was an awful feeling.

I used the buzzer and hoped Kendall heard me calling, she did. The door opened and Kendall stood there with an innocent smile.

"Heeeeey girllll" I smiled, giving her a hug then walking into the house watching her look guilty for something, I'd find out.