03

"don't forget about me"

My heart began to pound fast, I knew this was a ride or die moment and I probably went in too quickly

I barely ever face timed people I'd met online, it was usually a "oh we're getting close, let's talk face to face" type of situation I would do this.

I was staring so hard at the screen waiting for the signal to connect since he was in another country so it wasn't very strong.

I was contemplating on whether to actually go through with this or go hide in a corner, the second option sounded quite comforting right now.

The screen finally cleared up and from that second on my eyes were officially blessed.

Luckily I wasn't met with a seventy year old pervert preying on young girls, it was actually Justin fucking Bieber.

He looked confused into the camera and tapping it whilst groaning "uh, can you see me?" He asked I nodded but he didn't see that.

He licked his lips "I can't see you.."

"Oh I forgot to accept the camera" I whispered more to myself than anyone, great first impressions Marie..

I quickly went into settings and allowed the camera to show my face, eh I forgot how much I resemble shit.

He smiled through the laptop looking me in the eye from so far away. "Hey, let me introduce myself" he laughed pointing a hand to his chest. "My name's Justin Bieber"

I smiled shaking my head, this is so weird but so chilled out. "My name is Marie, Marie Argent." I didn't know what to do so I gave him
an awkward little wave.

"Oh and I love the username, who would've known you were a Beyoncé boy?" I failed an attempted wink.

He shrugged with a small grin. "Love myself some Beyoncé" we both laughed and talked a long while getting to know each other and about different things.

We spoke for longer than two hours about our life and what we enjoyed doing etc, he learnt about my family life and that I come from boring ol' England.

Where as I learnt about his family and background, he's Canadian? Who would've known!

We were playing a chilled out game of 21 questions and it was his turn, God I was praying he wouldn't throw sex questions at me like usual teenage boys do.