thirty one

[marie]

Justin walked past the security who stood at the door of the building like he owned the place, I guess he came here a lot.

We wandered inside and up into the elevator. Justin tapped his foot on the floor, probably praying this elevator went faster.

It eventually opened up and Justin was out first, of course. We made it to a room.

The door was closed and it wrote JUSTIN BIEBER in bold italics. Wowzers.

"Do you own this room or something?" Justin nodded with a simple "yup"

He unlocked the door and I saw loads of music technology, all his mixing things were here and instrumental things like guitars.

It's also a recording room, there's a room where Justin can sing and a huge board full of buttons so they can edit I'm guessing.

I don't do these things so I'm clueless.

Justin pulled me into the small-ish room and sat me on the producer chair, which over looked the recording booth.

"listen to this.."

He walked into the recording booth and shut the door behind him, this was scary yet so exciting. Maybe this was the song he was working on a while ago? I can only hope.

He put his headphones on and nodded to the music which only he could hear. I had the pleasure of just listening to his holy vocals. I preferred when Justin went acoustic.

"This ones for you princess" he smiled, looking down at his phone and holding onto his headphones.

"Your hand fits in mine like it's made just for me.
But bear this in mind, it was meant to be
And I'm joining up the dots with the freckles on your cheeks
And it all makes sense to me..." I held my shaky hand to my mouth, he dedicated a song to me. He knew damned well I hated those freckles on my cheeks and stomach.

"I know you've never loved the crinkles by your eyes when you smile
You've never loved your stomach or your thighs, the dimples in your back at the bottom of your spine
But I'll love them endlessly" my eyes started to water and leak, I just couldn't keep them in. Justin had finally bought me to tears with his voice. He always put those butterflies in my stomach.

And I didn't even know I had back dimples until now, how did he realise before me?
I was crying and my mascara was most probably running, Justin did this to me. He made me feel things I'd never feel in public, I would never cry in public before I met Justin.

"I won't let these little things
Slip out of my mouth
But if I do
It's you
Oh princess it's you
They add up to
I'm in love with you
And all these little things" Justin started hitting those high notes making my heart hurt, this song wasn't like the rest. This song meant so much to me.

Hell it's my favourite song because it's for me. Justin took his time to find everything I hated about myself, but said he loved them.

"You can't go to bed without being with me,
and maybe that's the reason that you talk in your sleep.
And all those conversations are the secrets that I keep.
Though it makes no sense to me"

I smiled wide, holding my left hand to my mouth in embarrassment.. When did I start talking in my sleep? Oh god, he's never told me that before!

"I won't let these little things
Slip out of my mouth
But if it's true
It's you
It's you
They add up to
I'm in love with you
And all these little things"

"You'll never love yourself half as much as I love you
And you'll never treat yourself right darlin' but I want you to
If I let you know I'm here for you
Maybe you'll love yourself like I love you, oh"

I want to run in there and hug him, I never want to lose him. That's my worst nightmare. Losing him.

"I've just let these little things
Slip out of my mouth
'Cause it's you
Oh princess it's you
It's you they add up to
And I'm in love with you
And all these little things"

Justin eventually finished the song, I didn't want it to ever end. He opened his eyes and smiled at me with that signature smile, the one I fell for instantly in that tumblr photo.

The stupid one I reblogged which had kinky smut on, that one he noticed.

I stood up from my chair and jogged to the room, opening the door I ran into his arms without a second thought.

"You'll never love yourself as much as I love you" Justin mumbled kissing my cheek, he was the reason I felt happy all the time.

He was the reason I wanted to keep going, tumblr wasn't my life when I was around him.

He gave me a reason to keep my head up high, I couldn't lose him or I'd lose myself.

"You're my everything, don't ever change or leave" Justin didn't say anything, he didn't need to because deep down I know that's how we both felt.

It was both a fear of ours, to lose one another.

I smiled, deciding to lighten up the mood before I cried again "do I really talk in my sleep?"