twelve

[marie]

-

I felt a hand in my hair whilst I slept, Chloe just couldn't leave me alone.

"Chloe, stop that please it tickles" I mumbled, moving further into the bed and knocking into a hard body.

Now that isn't my little sister Chloe.

I opened my eyes and saw Justin, oh my god I forgot. How could I forget I spent the whole damned night with Justin?

I smiled up at him, he was on his phone and playing with my hair with his free hand whilst I was practically mushed up against him.

At least he didn't smell like crap and sweat. Oh shit.

I checked myself on the low, I smelt alright. Not great but alright.

Good enough for me.

"What time is it?" I yawned, looking up at Justin because his back was on the bed board.

He checked his phone then looked back to me "it's 8:30"

I nodded and slipped another yawn, God it wasn't even early for me and I was yawning like I'm not an early bird.

After effects of having too much fun with Justin. Literally the whole night we just did nothing but talk and mess around.

That was the weird thing with us, we could FaceTime each other and not even talk. Just be there in each others company was good enough.

Damn, I called him once just to cry down the phone and rant that someone stole the last piece of take away pizza.

"You want to get breakfast now?" Justin asked, I nodded hearing my stomach make signs of agreement.

I hadn't eating since yesterday morning, before the show. It was too crazy and my adrenaline was too high to think of food.

Justin got up from the bed and expected me to follow after him, which I didn't. I stayed put in bed.

The bed was huge and the place was like an apartment, not a hotel room. It panicked me to think how much he spent every night here.

He grabbed his jeans from the floor and slipped them on and then his top, then his yeezy's. he has like ten pairs of them.