06

"bull to the shit"

We arrived home at 5pm, mum was home from work and aunt Jenna's car was outside too

We arrived home at 5pm, mum was home from work and aunt Jenna's car was outside too. We're really close with aunt Jenna and she's pretty much like a sister to me.

"Aunt Jenna is here!" Chloe cheered, wanting out of her booster seat as soon as possible.

I jumped out the car, unbuckling Chloe who ran to the front door almost tripping over her own feet. "Be careful!" I yelled, worried she would break a bone or something.

I grabbed all our shopping bags and walked with Chloe to the door, aunt Jenna opened up and grinned hugging Chloe tight.

"I missed you blondie!" She said, spinning around with Chloe in her arms.

Chloe was squealing "but I saw you two days ago!"

Jenna shrugged "I still missed you and your cuteness" she started squishing her cheek with her free hand, knowing fully well that Chloe hated that.

Mum walked to the door and grinned, giving me a big hug. "thanks for taking her out, Mar" I shrugged because it was no biggie, I loved being with her.

"We met a princess today" Chloe grinned, still tucked up in Jenna's arms.

"She was beautiful, more beautiful than in the movie" she sighed, reminiscing in the Disney store memories.

Jenna shook her head, chuckling at Chloe's cuteness. "I'm sure she was, let's get you in the bath yeah?"

Chloe grinned, nodding excitedly. Looking at me then the bags of lush products.

I rolled my eyes and rummaged through them eventually finding the pink and blue FUN dough which I had bought for her.

She kissed my cheek and thanked me. Jenna and Chloe both raced up the stairs, Chloe gripping onto her pink teddy and they shut the bathroom door.

Leaving me and mum alone, we sat on the sofa and looked through my new lush buys. The best thing about mum was she had me very young.

Many say having a young mum is bad, but I say hell to the no. Mum is the coolest freaking mum and she gets me, she's like a friend to me.

Many kids can't say they have a strong bond with their parents, I may not have my dad around me but that isn't a problem because mum slays both them roles. She's mum and dad in this house.