forty three

[marie]

"This is fucking bullshit, you're tell me I'm going on tour and then I find out it's with her?" Justin spat pointing to Selena who was sat across the business table, looking bored out of her mind like she always does. It's a very unattractive look little does Gomez know.

"Why can't Marie come with me? I mean,
She's my girl so she should be able to come on the road with me" scooter shook his head with an I'm sorry look.

"Some people already think you and Marie are together so Jelena needs more attention,I am so sorry Justin"

This system was fucked.

Justin shook his head "it's too late to say fucking sorry, you're never sorry because you never help me.
Ever"

Justin turned to the girl he grew to hate and despise "as for you, back the fuck away from me and Marie"

She smiled sweetly, listening to Justin's encouraging words. She didn't want this tour just as much as he didn't. "Love you too Justin, please remember we're still dating. We're gonna be spending some quality time together."

"I'll never admit it to the public, you can do whatever the fuck you want but I'm not leaving Marie for.. You" Selena shrugged and smiled

"That's not what the contract says baby" she winked making Justin go insane, and not the way Marie makes him insane. The bad type of insane.

The wall punching type of insane.

But she knew how to push his buttons, she'd been learning him for years now. She knew the ins and outs of Justin.  She knew how to take advantage of that power and knowledge.

Justin calmly looked to scooter and the business men who were sorting the touring things. "I'm sorry, but I can't do this. I can't do this tour, enough said"

"Mr Bieber you can not back out,
I am telling you it's a jail sentence if you go against this contract. They'll come down on you like a ton of bricks"

Justin stood up and walked out, he couldn't deal with this. He felt like he was drowning little by little everyday.

His life was drowning him, then Marie was the life jacket; she was his saviour.

Every time he's
Close to breaking down and giving up, she's there for him.
Little does she know, Justin's at a low because he's keeping the secret and it's only been a week.

It's eating him inside, when she gets excited about 2017 he gets nervous.

When she gets loving and passionate he gets panicky and distancing, she realises but he doesn't.

His mind is so focused on his work, but the funny thing is. It all leads back to Marie, his main damned priority is the girl he loves back at home.

He knew he was crazy in love with her from the start, little did he know she'd save him from himself.

"Marie, baby I'm home!" Justin yelled

He jogged up the stairs, opened his bedroom to see Marie on their King bed crying

Justin rushed to her side and held her "princess, sh what's wrong" his heart was exploding because deep down that pang of fear was growing.

What if she knew? What if she'd figured out the tour and Selena? Oh god he was a dead man.

"I wanted to tell you baby I'm so sorry" Justin said quickly, finally letting it go. It felt so good to get off his chest. He sighed hugging Marie tight.

Marie backed away from him "why are you sorry Justin, what haven't you told me?"

Justin's eyes dead panned and his mouth dropped, she didn't know. He fucked up again. He always fucked up when it came to his love, Marie. The one person he did his all not to mess up for.

He couldn't tell her. She was so excited for their getaway, she was constantly searching for activities they could both do together. She was planning to make a memory book for them to both fill.

Justin's eyes watered at the sight of Marie, she was still in tears but this time scared, because this time she knew Justin wasn't telling her something.

"You haven't been yourself lately Justin, you're acting strange and I need to know why"

"I deserve to know why, is it because you don't want us to date? If you're happier just friends Justin I don't care we'll do th-" Justin shook his head instantly, it was his dream come true when Marie became his. That would be his worst nightmare.

Losing what he now had.

"Princess, you listen to me okay and you don't interrupt, I want you to hear everything from me before anybody else"

Marie closed her eyes and sat innocently waiting for the worst. Justin could see the fear in those beautiful eyes he fell for once upon a time.

He sat on the bed and held Marie's hands in his. She still shivered at his touch. He still had the magic in him she felt the first time they touched.

"Princess.. I have so much to explain to you"

-

ooooooooh you guys didn't expect that cliff hanger though did you?? I know how much y'all hate them so I'm really sorry but there will be a part 2 🙈

Ayeeeee squaaaaaaad I can't believe we're nearing to the end of tumblr me.. I'm crying whilst writing these.. DAAAMN Daniel